Chapter 21. What!

The next couple of days went alright, I hung out with Jack and Ben a lot more and Pj had just given up trying to talk to me. Except now he was attempting to make me jealous ( Idiot ), Jen and Pj always seemed to hang around me. Whether it was while I was at my locker, in class or even in the lunch line. They were always kissing, hugging or feeding each other food. It was disgusting! ( But it was working, I hated Jen more than ever now and Pj don’t even get me started on how I feel about him at the moment! )

[ Thursday ]

Zoe and I walked into school discussing what movies we should pick for our movie night, ( See it would be Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, Joe, Jack, Ben and I. For our movie nights each one of us picks one movie and pretty much force the group to watch it, which reminds me I haven’t properly invited Ben and Jack ). Zoe and I parted ways seeing as I don’t actually have any classes with her, Anyway I walked to my locker and when I opened it a note fell to the ground. I quickly picked it up and looked around thinking it was some type of joke, I opened it - We need to talk: Pj -. I rolled my eyes throwing the paper into the locker ( yup, that’s definetly a joke ) I thought as I walked to my first class ( Maths ), I sat in my regular seat and looked around ( Really Izi? First to class again ). I pulled out my sketch book ( The one for art ) and started doodling, I must’ve gotten into it because I didn’t realize everyone had came into class. For the entire hour I had Pj trying to get my attention from across the room, Chris who was non-stop talking behind me about how bad Pj felt, and Dan who sat next to me passing me notes ( I’m guessing one’s Pj had given him ). I didn’t hear anything the teacher had said because I was too busy trying to ignore everyone around me.

After the hour was up I was happy to go to a class that none of the Idiots were in, and by lunchtime again Pj had stop trying to get my attention. I slumped down at the lunch table exhausted physically and mentally, ” Izi, What’s up? ” Joe asked sitting next to me. ” Just one of those days ” I sighed, he chuckled taking a bite of his sandwich, soon after the rest of the group joined us. I sat up ” Ben, Jack would you like to come to Zoe and I’s movie night? ” I asked, they both nodded, ” When is it? ” Ben asked. ” Tomorrow night ” Zoe answered happily winking at me, I rolled my eyes ” Also you can bring one movie, any movie and we all have to watch it ” I announced placing my head on Jacks shoulder. They all laughed, I glanced over at the jerk off’s table were it looked like a falling out was taken place and I didn’t care ( I did ). After lunch I headed to French class and when I got there I was shocked, guess who was already there. Yup Pj, I instantly regretted coming to class in the first place ( Why couldn’t I be like a normal kids who ditched class ). I thought as I slowly walked to my seat, as soon as I sat down he began to bug me ( Just ignore it! ). I couldn’t not anymore, before class even started I turned around shouting ” What! “, he smiled widely. ” Nothing, I just wanted to see if I could get under your skin enough to get you to talk to me. I guess I can “, I rolled my eyes turning back around. Once again he taped on my shoulder ( You can leave Izi ), I turned around glaring at him ” What! ” I asked. ” I want to talk with you ” he whispered as the other students starting to enter the room including his friends, ” No ” I said simply. He frowned ” Why not? ” ( Really!?! ), I shook my head ” Why would I want to talk to you ” I spat. He shrugged ( You know what, Fuck this class ) I stood up and walked out of the room walking to the bathroom. So I spent 50 minutes in the bathroom mostly playing games on my phone, but I wasn’t about to miss art. so when I knew French was over I walked out and to my locker, my pocket started to vibrate so I pulled my phone out. [ New Text Message ] - Don’t let him mess with your emotions my friend, what movie should I bring: Jack -, that put a smile on my face as I replied - It doesn’t matter, Anything -. I walked into the class and took my seat, pulling out my sketch book once again. Henry or Pj didn’t show up to class tho, so the hour in art class went smoothly. As I walked to my locker Phil caught up to me, ” Hey Phil, What’s up? ” I asked opening my locker. ” Look Izi, Pj is sorry for anything he said but… ” I stopped him, ” But what? ” I sighed looking at him. ” He truly does cares and has feelings for you, but you know he can be stupid at times ” he exclaimed, ” Yeah, well if he cares about me so much. why is he dating Jen ” I asked shutting my locker ( I already knew the answer, I just wanted to hear someone say it ). ” Because he’s trying to make you jealous ” he sighed ( there it is ), I looked down ” Well it’s not! ” I shouted. I looked at him ” Okay, Whatever you say ” he smiled as he walked away. ( Great apparently I’m easy to read ), I met Zoe at her car happy the day was over. Yet mad knowing Phil would tell Pj that the jealously plan was working. We went out for dinner and went home, ” What movies should we pick? ” I asked her. ” I don’t know, I would think horror but then again we could choose two Disney movies to torture the guys ” she said causing us both to laugh. ” How about a Horror and a Disney ” I smiled, ” Perfect! ” she shouted. We talked for a few hours about random things, around midnight I headed to bed. My phone went off as I got into bed [ New Text Message ] - I Truly am Sorry: Pj -, I sighed not knowing what to think. I instantly passed out that night. Not before thinking about Pj again ( Stop doing that Brain! ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There, Yes, I'm back again to Upload a bunch more hapters ( Because I have no life ) Thank You so much for Reading(=