Chapter 69. I'm ready

I woke up early the next day the anticipation was killing me, I glanced at the clock 7:50a m. I texted Pj - Meet me at the Park at 11am -, it was only a few seconds until I got a response - Okay : Pj -. I took a shower then dried and straightened my hair then picked out a outfit, a blue smock dress, and black ballet flats. I grabbed my phone and purse then walked into the lounge, ” Oh Nice ” Louise smiled. ” What time are you meeting him? ” Joe asked, ” In less than an hour ” I sighed. ” Are you nervouse? ” Zoe asked me, I shrugged. Connor walked out of the quest room ” Good luck today, Iz! ” he smiled giving me a hug, I hugged back ” Thanks “. I glanced at everyoe in the room before sighing, ” Im going to head out “. They nodded, ” Call any of us if you need anything ” Zoe smiled hugging me. I nodded and left, I walked extra slow making sure I was ready to do this. It had to be done, sometime! When I got to the park he was already sitting on a bench, ” I didn’t think you were going to show up ” he sighed. ( The darkness hides everything, last night I didn’t really see what he looked like. He didn’t look very good, he actually looked quite ill. Bags under his eyes, wrinkled clothes. Something was definetly up )

" Yeah, well we need to have this conversation " I said sitting next to him, it was quite for a few minutes until he started to talk. " I’m Sorry, If I would have known I wouldn’t of said any of that shit! " he stated, " But it’s how you felt, it was the truth. I’m not going to stay in a relationship if it’s a lie " I sighed. He glared at me " Our relationship wasn’t a lie! I do Love you " he exclaimed, " But you just don’t want a Kid, you made that loud and clear " I shouted. " But then you just left, you should’ve at least told me " he looked down, " I know! but you’re the one who’s put this relationship in danger when you decided not to talk to me for 4 fucking weeks! " I yelled on the verge of tears. ( Don’t cry, Don’t cry ) He sighed " I was scared okay, I’m still scared! I know it sounds stupid but I didn’t want a kid, because I’m afraid of what kind of a father I’ll be. I don’t want to treat my kid like how I was treated " he whispered loud enough for me too hear, ( Carrie was right ) I looked at him " Just because I don’t act like it, doesn’t mean I’m not afraid. Pj where still young, we have our whole lives ahead of us. But I will never ever treat my child the way I was treated! " I felt a few tears start to fall. I looked away from him, ( I understood why he was so afraid, when you grow up in a fucked up home. That’s just what happens ).

" I’m ready " he sighed, I looked at him confused " What? " I asked him. He chuckled " I want you and our baby in my life, No Izi I need you in my life. Not talking to you for 4 weeks killed me, will you give me another chance? I’ll make it up too you, for my whole life if I have too " he looked at me, I sighed " Yes… but this is the only chance you're going to get, If you end up leaving me in a few month’s don’t think I’ll ever talk to yo-… " I was cut off by a kiss. " Don’t Worry! " he mumbled, I smiled " Now What? " I asked him. He shrugged " How about you tell me, how big my baby is in there " he smiled pointing to my stomach, I smiled " Almost 11 weeks ". He grinned " I bet your friends hate me, huh? ", I shook my head " They don’t hate you, they just don’t particularly like you right now ". He nodded " I’m Sorry ", " They know how much I care about you, so they will probably forgive you too. It might just take them more time " I sighed.

We were both caught off guard when my phone started playing a One Direction song, Pj chuckled. I looked down at my phone, the caller I.D read _ Tyler_ I quickly smiled at Pj.  ” Hello? ” I asked, ” IZI! Are you okay? ” he exclaimed. Pj started to laugh, ” Yes, Tyler I’m fine ” I smiled. ” Guess what? ” he asked, I shook my head ” What? “. ” I can see you!! ” he chuckled, I looked around ” What? Where are you? ” I asked him. He laughed ” Look to your left “, I did and I noticed him and Zoe sitting at a small cafe table. I shook my head ” How long have you two been there? ” ,Pj gave me a strange look and I pointed to them. ” Long Enough ” Tyler laughed. Pj smiled at me, ” You guys are Crazy! ” I giggled. ” Izi! Izi! Izi! ” he exclaimed, ” What? ” I asked. ” Is that him? ” he asked seriously, ” Yes… Why? ” I chuckled. ” He is CUTE! You better stick with him ” he laughed, ” Don’t worry, I am! ” I cheered and then hung up on him. Pj smiled ” You know I heard the whole conversation, Right? “, I nodded ” Yeah, he can be a bit loud sometimes “. [ New text Message ] - Well that was Rude! hanging up on your friend like that! : Tyler -, I laughed. ” I think we should have a talk with my friends and your’s too, but you know a few of them aren’t going to forgive you that quickly ” I sighed, ( I was guessing Jack wouldn’t ) ” I know ” he smiled. 

We stood up and walked over to Tyler and Zoe, ” Hey guys ” I smiled sitting down. Pj sat next to me, ” So is everything alright between you two again? ” Zoe asked us. I nodded ” I’m giving him another chance, but it’s going to take a while for him to get used to the idea of me having a baby.. “, Pj finished the sentence ” But I’m Ready, because I never want to lose her ever again! ” he smiled. They both smiled ” Well that’s what I was hoping to hear! ” Zoe exclaimed, I nodded ” I think we should all get together at our place so Pj and I can explain the situation “. [ 2 Hours Later ] Pj and I stood in the lounge of my flat in front of all my friends, it was very nerve raking and to be honest I felt Like I was going to be sick. Plus I was worried about what my friends would think, I mean look how many times we’ve gotten back together now ” Okay Ricky’s on Skype, so talk ” Tyler shouted, I sighed ” So we’re all here because of this situation between Pj and I, well we’ve decided to stay in a relationship. He’s accepted the fact that I am having a baby and he wants to be in our lives “, Pj cut in ” No, I need to be in their lives. Because I love her and our baby…. I realize how bad it must look on my part, but I was scared about treating my child the way I was treated. I was afraid of being a shitty father, but I can’t go on without her ” he smiled. ” You all have changed my life and I’ve liked being friends with you, now just like I asked Izi. Will you guy’s give me another chance? “.

They all looked at each other, ” I will, but hurt her again and I’ll kill you! ” Jack smiled hugging Pj. ( Wow, that was quick ) Everyone agree’d, they knew how much he meant to me and they’ve always just wanted me to be happy. I hugged each and every one of them ( Except Ricky, because he was in California ), then I hugged Pj. Everyone stayed around for a few hours just hanging out, Zoe, Carrie and Louise all sat around me. ” Here you go ” Carrie smiled handing me a cup of tea, ” Thank You ” I smiled. ” So are you sure it’s going to work out this time? ” Louise asked me, I glanced at Pj who was sitting by Jack and Dean. I shrugged ” I think so “, I smiled at Pj. I actually had a good felling about this, maybe Pj and I would work out… I don’t know tho, because I can’t see the future!!