Chapter 46. A Drunken Mistake - Pj's P.O.V

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed completely naked, I looked around ( I’m not where I’m supposed to be ) I thought as I sat up. There were clothes scattered on the floor, I grabbed my pants ( Boxers ) quickly and slipped them on. I immediately knew I’d fucked up, the only thing I remembered about last night was the fight I had with Izi and how a good night went horribly wrong. ( Why did I argue, Why did I push the subject, I should’ve just let it go ), a girl walked out of the bathroom. ” You're awake, Finally ” she scoffed, ” What happened last night! " I asked standing up. She shook her head ” Don’t worry we didn’t have sex ” she exclaimed ” Well I mean not fully anyways “. I looked at her confused  ” What? ” I asked, she sat down on her bed ” Well, we met at Chris’s. We were making out, we stripped naked. I Uhhh you know did some things to you ,but then I noticed you were crying. So we just ended up talking for the rest of the night, before passing out ” she sighed. ( Shit! ) ” What did we talk about? ” I asked pulling my shirt over my head, ” A girl named Izi, who you are deeply in love with. And how you think you messed up big time with her, but I don’t think you have. It sounds like she’s got a few more issues that she hasn’t told you about, give her time she’ll want you back ” she smiled. ” Not when she finds out what happened here ” I looked down, ” Don’t worry, our secrets safe with me. But my roommate may think differently ” she sighed opening her door, I walked into the lounge and ran into Liz ( FML ).

" So Did you all hook-up, I guess Izi’s out of the picture now " she smiled wrapping her arms around me, I shook my head " No we didn’t and No she’s not! I’m headed over there now to apologize " I said walking away from her. I sighed getting in my car, I was trying to think of what I would say. Nothing ever goes right when we try talking tho, I slowly knocked on the door not expecting an answer. When she did answer the door she looked surprised " What? Come to say something else about how fucked up my life is " she glared at me, she was in the same outfit but her eyes were red and puffy. I realized she had been crying most of the night probably, " Can we talk? " I asked. She took a deep breath but nodded stepping aside, we sat on the couch avoiding each other’s eyes. " I’m sorry…. Sex does not mater that much to me, but I know there’s something your not telling me " I sighed looking at her, " Your right, I haven’t been completely honest " she hesitated but continued. " I don’t trust easily because the two people I was supposed to be able to trust, my parents. All they did was beat me and Nathan or order us around like we were their slaves, they hated us with every ounce of their being. And I know why I’m afraid of having sex, I’ve just never told anyone before " she looked down, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. How could someone hit someone so beautiful inside and out ( And I thought my parents were bad ), " You can trust me " I moved closer to her wrapping my arms around her. She didn’t deny the hug, she pushed her face into my shoulder and started crying ( Urgh I hate it when she cries ). She muttered the rest of her past " When I was 15 one of my parents friends, their son he was 18. He tried to rape me, but I punched him in the nuts and got away from him. I told so many people, Even Nathan. Just nobody ever believed me, so I just stopped trying " she whispered hugging me, I just held her close and my mind was blown and there was no way I’d be letting go any time soon. 

[ 5 Hours Later ]

I had gone home to change and shower, Izi and I didn't fully make-up, but at least there was still an us. When I returned to her apartment, I could already hear yelling from the corridor. It wasn’t only Izi tho, I could hear Jack, Ben Carrie and Alex ( Carrie and Alex aren’t normally the yelling type ). I Listened in, ” You can’t just leave every time something goes bad, where are you planning to go! ” Ben shouted. ” Just break it off with him already, all he’s caused is pain! ” Jack yelled, ” Its not that easy Jack! ” she shouted    ” What do you mean it’s not that easy, you got the picture too didn’t you? ” Jack asked.   ” Yes Jack I got the fucking Picture, but you guys can’t just come in giving me all this other kind of information. How did you think I would take it? ” Izi argued, ” Well we didn’t think you’d be this angry! ” Ben Yelled. I knocked on the door, but realized it was a mistake. The door flew open ” No! I wanna hear what he’s got to say ” Izi yelled at Jack who was about to punch me ( Or so I’m guessing ), ” What’s going on? ” I asked. Ben pulled out his phone pulling up a picture, a picture that was of me and the girl I almost had sex with this morning we were both naked and laying in the bed I had woken up in. ” We all got one ” Ben sighed, ” Explain that! ” Izi yelled at me. I sighed ( Fucking Liz ) ” It’s not what you think, we didn’t have sex! ” I exclaimed trying to get her to look at me,       ” Why don’t you just leave, you’ve caused enough damage ” Ben shouted. She looked at me ” If you didn’t have sex, why are you both naked? ” Izi asked me, I looked down as Jack grabbed her arm but I could tell she was trying to get out of his grip. ” We were naked because we were going to have sex, but the mix of liquor and emotions. I started crying over you, before we could ” I sighed, she looked sown ” Please believe me, I would never lie to you ” I whispered. Jack rolled his eyes ” Oh please! Why would she believe you, this is the kind of stuff you do! ” he shouted, ” How about you stay out of it! ” I spat. ” Oh sorry, that I’m concerned about my friend! ” he shouted back at me, before I could respond Izi spoke up. ” I don’t know what or who to believe ” she said baking up towards the front door, ” I just need to think ” she sighed running out the front door. I started to go after her but Carrie stopped me ” Let her be alone, just give her some time ” she gave me a half smile, I nodded and went into the lounge sitting on the sofa. ” I didn’t do anything, I was mad and drunk ” I sighed, they all sat around me ” I Love Her ” I whispered loud enough for them to hear. Carrie hugged me as I let my emotions show   ” What will I do if I lose her? I can’t lose her! ” I sobbed.