The truth hurts (part 2)

This is a product of my imagination, this plotline is purely fanfiction and isn't based on any real-life events, and has nothing to do with BTS members themselves.

This is my first ff ever! Please give it lots of support and love.💝

Thank you to my best friend @teamedwardforgetjake(on Wattpad) for proofreading my work and inspiring me to start writing fan fiction💜! Go check out her fanfictions on Wattpad and fanfiction have a look at them, username:teamedward-forgetjacob(on fanfiction)

Now into the story!

Y/N POV

Jungkook: Y/N TELL ME NOW!

Brings his hand up to brush his hair back but y/n flinches thinking he will hit her.

Y/n:(sobbing) D-don't hurt me p-please.

Jungkook: (eyes soften)why would you think I would hit you?

Y/n: (sniffles)I-I don't know.

Jungkook:(soothing tone)Look, I'm giving you a chance now. Tell me who did this to you?

Y/n: I am saying the truth.

Jungkook:( realized something)(clenched teeth) Y/n your uncle did this right?

Y/n: N-no.

Jungkook: Fine don't tell me but I know he did this to you. I will be going to him and telling him you are coming with me and he won't be seeing you again.

Y/n: (sobs)N-no he will kill me. 

Jungkook:(eyes soften) Look at me.

Y/n:(hesitant) D-don't go to him.

Jungkook:(softly speaking) I will be with you and protect you no need to be scared ok?

Y/n nods and Jungkook sighs to calm himself down.

*time skip at y/n house*

Jungkook: Just stay behind me and I will speak ok?

Y/n:  Y-yes.

*rings doorbell*

Uncle:(talks without looking at who was at the door) You pathetic child! Coming late and disobeying your master! Looks like today's lesson wasn't enough for you? I am tired now so I won't beat you but no food for you for the next week.

Jungkook: So this is how you treat your niece? Huh?

Uncle:(eyes widen)Omo, sorry sir I was just talking to myself and imagining things.

Jungkook: Imagining? Pfft... 

Jungkook:(punches him continuously)YOU PATHETIC BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU TREAT SUCH A PRECIOUS PERSON LIKE THAT! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD DIE!

Y/n:(crying)J-jun-gkoo-k stop you will kill him that way.

Jungkook:(stops after hearing y/n crying)

*sirens*

Police officer: Sir you are under arrest for child abuse and illegal drug businesses.

Uncle:(whilst being dragged away)Yah! Pathetic child, you think you can live peacefully now? Well, just wait for something to come your way which will not let be with your Romeo.

Jungkook: Are you ok?

Y/n:(lifelessly) Hmm.

*Jungkook's house*

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook:(thoughts) Finally I can confess to her.

Y/n: Jungkook why are you just standing there?

Jungkook: Oh sorry your room is there. My room is next door come in if you need anything.

*next day*

Jungkook: (shouting)Y/N ARE YOU READY YET?!

Y/n: Coming!

Jungkook: You look beautiful.

Y/n: You look handsome too.

*at the park*

Jungkook:(kneels with flowers) Y/n you make the happiest man in this world and understand me, deal with my annoyance and help me sort my problems. I can't imagine my world without you. So, Choi y/n will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Yes, I love you so much.

Jungkook: I love you too, honey.

Weeks passed and Jungkook and Y/n's relationship was going smoothly y/n trusts Jungkook now and she is recovering from the past.

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook:(thoughts)Since y/n is at school I should plan a surprise date for when she comes back! I should go ask dad what to do.

Once Jungkook was outside his dad's room he stopped suddenly in front of the door due to the secretive, hushed tone of his dad speaking. He put his ear to the door and heard his dad saying.

Jungkook's dad: (whispering to the other person on the phone)How can I show myself to y/n? When I am the killer of her parents and the reason why she was depressed and is traumatized? She won't even accept me as her dad. Jungkook will also hate me for all this, I don't even have a reasonable explanation, I did it all because of my stupid greed and killed my childhood friend.

Tears started to form in Jungkook's eyes. He quickly covered his mouth to not let any sobs escape and ran to his room.

Jungkook:(sobbing into his pillow)I can't date her. She will hate me now. I am the cause of her depression. No-no-no. How could this be?! 

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What have you enjoyed about this part? Leave a comment or message me on Instagram on things you think I can improve on and ideas for the future. Make sure to follow my Instagram! My Instagram is Kookie_7bt21.

I upload every Friday and Sunday, so look out for it!

Have a good day everyone!💜

The truth hurtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें