The truth hurts (part 3)

This is a product of my imagination, this plotline is purely fanfiction and isn't based on any real-life events, and has nothing to do with BTS members themselves.

This is my first ff ever! Please give it lots of support and love.💝

Thank you to my best friend @teamedwardforgetjake(on Wattpad) for proofreading my work and inspiring me to start writing fan fiction💜! Go check out her fanfictions on Wattpad and fanfiction have a look at them, username:teamedward-forgetjacob(on fanfiction)

Now into the story!

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook:(sobbing into his pillow)I can't date her. She will hate me now. I am the cause of her depression. No-no-no. How could this be?!

*time skip y/n comes home after school* 

Y/N POV

Y/n: (happy tone) Babe?! I'm home!

Silence.

Y/n: Hmmm, that's weird he always replies. Where is he? Maybe he is busy?

Y/n: Oh! You are here why don't you reply? Anyways, what have you been doing?

Jungkook:(cold tone) Hmm. (walks straight past y/n to his room)

Y/n: Did I do something wrong?

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook:(thoughts) I don't want to do this but I'm not ready to tell you the truth or break up with you, I need to think.

Y/n: Jungkook. Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me? Come out we can fix it together. We discuss our problems right? We have no secrets right?

Y/n kept saying things like this for 15 minutes straight which made Jungkook sad, guilty and angry at himself and said he something out of anger at himself which he really regretted after.

Jungkook:( slammed the door open) WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM DON'T YOU SEE IM TRYING TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY?! I'M TIRED AND STRESSED NOW STOP BEING SO CLINGY. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING YOU BLABBER NONSENSE OUTSIDE MY DOOR FOR 15 MINUTES STRAIGHT. GO TO YOU ROOM AND BE QUIET FOR GODS SAKE.(slammed the door in y/n's face)

Y/N POV

Y/n:(whispering to herself)Was I really being clingy? Does he hate me talking to him? Do I just blabber nonsense? Don't worry babe, I will change so you are happy with me.

*next day*

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook:(thoughts sitting on his bed) Why was I acting like that? She will hate me now. I have no choice I have to keep acting like that I can't let her know the truth. Having her near me is better than her breaking up with me.

*knock on the door*

Jungkook:(monotonous tone) Come in.

Y/n:(cold tone) Here is your food I will be in my room if you need anything. (leaves the room)

Jungkook:(talking to himself after the door closed) How did she change so quickly. Aishh, you are so stupid jeon jungkook, look what you have done she is upset because of you.

One month passed like this and they kept treating each other like this until one day.

Jungkook:(talking to himself) Where did I leave my script? It might be in y/n's room? I should check.

*in y/n's room*

As he was looking for his script he came across something he shouldn't have seen. There lay a medical report saying, Miss Choi y/n, has chronic depression.

Jungkook's eyes opened in disbelief. He is such a bad person he has been making the love of his life suffer all this time. He has made y/n fall back into depression. He was supposed to be there helping her not being a hindrance to her. He can't do this anymore.

*later that night*

Jungkook: Y/n we need to talk.

Y/n: Hmm?

Jungkook: I can't do this anymore.

Y/n: Huh? What do you mean?

Jungkook: Let's break up.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How are you all? Leave a comment or message me on Instagram on things you think I can improve on and ideas for the future. Make sure to follow my Instagram! My Instagram is Kookie_7bt21.

I will upload every Friday and Sunday, so look out for it!

Have a good day everyone!💜