The truth hurts(part 4)

This is a product of my imagination, this plotline is purely fanfiction and isn't based on any real-life events, and has nothing to do with BTS members themselves.

This is my first ff ever! Please give it lots of support and love.💝

Thank you to my best friend @teamedwardforgetjake(on Wattpad) for proofreading my work and inspiring me to start writing fan fiction💜! Go check out her fanfictions on Wattpad and fanfiction have a look at them, username:teamedward-forgetjacob(on fanfiction)

Now into the story!

Y/N POV

Jungkook: Let's break up.

Y/n: W-what did you say?

Jungkook: This relationship isn't working out.

Y/n: No, please.

Jungkook: Look, I have always wished the best for you, I have never wanted to be the reason for you being upset or hurt. I care for you, I am doing what is the best for both of us.

Y/n: I know what you mean, but in this relationship, it has both of us you can't just decide on what will happen to us both. I have a say as well.

Jungkook: This just won't work.

Y/n: Saying your love for me is gone is equivalent to killing me. I can't live without you, I have no one. You know what this doesn't even need to be discussed. I just simply don't need to live anymore and I can finally meet my parents up there. One second let me get a knife I will be back. You can live in peace after seeing the person you despise the most die in front of you.

Jungkook:( catches y/n's hand to prevent her from going)FOR GOD'S SAKE Y/N! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME I AM SUFFERING HERE. I DIDN'T MEAN TO CALL YOU CLINGY THAT DAY, ITS JUST I WAS STRESSED AND TIRED AND TOOK MY ANGER OUT ON YOU. YOU WERE NEVER THE PROBLEM. IT'S ME! ME! ME! ME! I CAN'T EVEN FACE YOU ANYMORE! MY GUILT IS EATING ME UP COMPLETELY!

Y/n:(scared from Jungkook's shouting) W-what d-do y-you mean? W-what a-a-re y-you talking about you d-did n-n-nothing wrong.

Jungkook:(crying and shouting) OF COURSE YOU WOULD THINK THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I AM SUFFERING! I JUST WANTED TO BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR HAPPINESS AND JUST SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE. BUT INSTEAD I BECOME THE REASON OF YOUR SADNESS. I CAUSED YOU TO FALL BACK INTO DEPRESSION AND THAT ISN'T EVEN THE MAIN REASON. THE MAIN REASON, I AVOIDED YOU WAS BECAUSE I TRAUMATISED YOU! MY STUPID DAD KILLED YOUR PARENTS! NOW TELL ME HOW WOULD I FEEL. HAPPY?! HE CAN'T FACE YOU NOR CAN I! YOU SUFFERED FOR SO MANY YEARS JUST BECAUSE OF MY STUPID DAD! YOU TELL ME WOULD YOU WANT TO BE MARRIED TO THE SON OF THE KILLER OF YOUR PARENTS?! HUH?

Y/n just stared at him in shock because she didn't know how much he was suffering and that his dad killed her parents.

Jungkook:(sobbing hard) SPEAK! STOP STARING AT ME AND MAKING ME FEEL WORSE.

Y/n couldn't take anymore and fainted.

Jungkook on the other hand thought you died.

Jungkook:(catches you before you fall) Y/N! WAKE UP! Y/N DON'T GO.

Jungkook's dad(Junghyun): Hello? Ambulance please.

(Btw y/n's dad had gone on a business trip for a month and so he didn't know that jungkook knew and that their relationship is messed up. But he knows now because he came back ready to face y/n and opened the front door but got welcomed with jungkook and y/n's fight. And he has been watching everything)

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if this part seemed shorter, but don't worry the next part is worth it! Leave a comment or message me on Instagram on things you think I can improve on and ideas for the future. Make sure to follow my Instagram! My Instagram is Kookie_7bt21.

I upload every Friday and Sunday, so look out for it!

Have a good day everyone!💜