The truth hurts(part 5-end)

This is a product of my imagination, this plotline is purely fanfiction and isn't based on any real-life events, and has nothing to do with BTS members themselves.

This is my first ff ever! Please give it lots of support and love.💝

Thank you to my best friend @teamedwardforgetjake(on Wattpad) for proofreading my work and inspiring me to start writing fan fiction💜! Go check out her fanfictions on Wattpad and fanfiction have a look at them, username:teamedward-forgetjacob(on fanfiction)

Now into the story!

*at the hospital*

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook:(crying hard sitting outside your operation room) Please don't leave me. I love you. Sorry love for hurting you. I promise I will treat you better just, don't go.

Junghyun just sat there staring at his son after seeing him cry for the time.

Junghyun:(thoughts) He hates me. I can't even go comfort him. I am such a bad father.

*time skip after operation*

Doctor: May I please talk to Miss Choi y/n's relative, please?

Jungkook:(rushes to the doctor) YES! That's me! Is she ok? She is ok right?

Doctor: Sir, please calm down. She is fine now she just fainted from stress and weakness because the bruises on her body weren't healing and it made her weak.

Jungkook: Can I see her?

Doctor: Yes, but be careful, don't be loud or disturb the patient.

Jungkook: Thank you, doctor.

*in y/n's hospital room*

Jungkook:(whispering whilst holding her hand) Love, please wake up I am sorry. I will make it up to you.

Y/n:(hands shake and she starts coming back to her senses) J-jungkook?

Jungkook:(eyes widen in surprise and happiness) You woke up! Doc-

Y/n:(hushes Jungkook) Shhh, we don't need one right now. Listen to me.

Y/n:(sighs)I'm sorry I haven't been there for you when you needed me. Instead, I distanced myself from you hurt you and ruined your relationship with your father. I will be here for you no matter what from now. And about your father. We will talk to him together, hmm? He must have a reason for doing it, no one just randomly kills their friend. And also remember, your parents, relatives and friends don't define who you are. You didn't kill my parents and you aren't your father. You are your own person Jeon Jungkook. Remember that.

Jungkook:(crying) I am so sorry y/n. Instead of telling you what was happening, I hurt you both physically and mentally. I will be by your side from now and help you like a good boyfriend should do. And you are not clingy, you are the sweetest person I have met and you are the only person I have loved, love and will love forever. Please forgive me y/n.

Y/n: Alright, alright enough of the crying ok? I have already forgiven you.

*time skip 1 week later y/n recovered and they are talking to jungkook's dad now*

Junghyun(jungkook's dad): Have a seat, please.

Jungkook:(cold, angry tone) Hurry up we have plans.

Y/n: Jungkook! Behave yourself! Sorry, Mr Jeon please continue.

Jungkook:(rolls his eyes)

Junghyun: Well, first of all, y/n I am sorry for killing your parents. Guilt has been eating me up ever since I killed my childhood best friend. (sighs) I will be honest with you. Your dad and I used to be best friends since childhood until one day at university, we saw your mum. We both fell in love with her at first sight and since then we kept fighting over her and eventually became enemies. After a few months, I had the courage to confess and your mum and she accepted me. But 3 months later my parents forced me to get married to jungkook's mum and I was against it but they threatened to kill your mum. So I agreed and had to break up with your mum. Which gave your dad the chance to take your mum. And he did. Slowly over time, I fell in love with jungkook's mum but it was hard to forget your mum since she was my first love. However, one-day jungkook's mum played with my feelings and took my money. She pretended to love me and eventually we had jungkook, she took most of my money and then she left me with him after a few years when he was still little. I was financially unstable and had to bring up jungkook. I remembered your parents and how successful your dad was and how he was living a good life with my first love and even had a child which was you and he also blended money from me but didn't repay me. I was blinded by greed and jealousy and I also needed to bring up jungkook properly but I was financially unstable. So I ended up killing you, parents. And I really regret breaking a happy family apart. You don't have to forgive me I don't even forgive myself. I am so sorry y/n.

Y/n:(silently crying) I am so sorry, I didn't know all this had happened. I know it's late now. But don't worry I will repay the 500,000won once I become a psychologist, dad. (slight smile at the end)

Junghyun: (bright smile) Thank you for forgiving me. You really have a big heart.

*time skip 7 years later*

Y/n: And that my little bunny is your parent's love story!

Jeon eunwoo: Woww! You two had a hard time getting your relationship stable. And that's why my mum and dad are the best!

Jungkook: Yes my little bun, it was hard but it was worth it because we have our lovely angel now. I love you son.

Y/n: I love you my little bunny.

Eunwoo: I love you too, mummy and daddy!

-Sometimes things happen for the better of everyone.

The truth hurts officially signing off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! Hope you like my first ff and series ever! I will be uploading my next ff on Friday! Leave a comment or message me on Instagram on things you think I can improve on and ideas for the future. Make sure to follow my Instagram! My Instagram is Kookie_7bt21.

I will upload every Friday and Sunday, so look out for it!

Have a good day everyone!💜