Chapter 2: Valentine's Day!

It's the 14th of February!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! ❤️❤️

Y/N and Jungkook started to be together since last year, Jungkook has liked Y/N for a long time and his dream girl actually came to him :)

Valentine's Day was approaching and Y/N was excited yet nervous because she might think that Jungkook would forget their special day. At school Y/N went to her desk and sees strawberry milk on her desk next to her pile of books. She sat down and read the note that was on the strawberry milk.
"Happy Valentine's Day beautiful~ Hopefully you didn't think that I forget this special day, today I want to spend the rest of the day with you, be excited!
Love From your boyfriend, Jungkook <3"

She smiled and blushed at the note, she then skimmed through the classroom and saw Jungkook looking back at her and winked, with that her heart keeps beating faster and faster.

After school Jungkook was waiting for her and the small figure finally appeared in front of the tall guy. They began to hold hands as they're exiting the school gates.

"You ready?" Jungkook said and wrapped his arm on her shoulder.
"Yess I can't wait" she said and kissed Jungkooks hand.

They both laughed and spent the best day of their lives!
———————————————————————
Hopefully you enjoy this one!! 🥰🥰