Chapter 4: Tutoring

"OH CRAP I'M LATE FOR CHEMISTRY TUTOR"

Hi I'm Y/n and yes I do chemistry tutoring because I suck and today's my first lesson... wish me luck!!
I quickly walked to the centre and tried to find my teacher but.... where is he? (YES ITS A HE)
I kept looking around until a boy around my age cam up to me.
"Are you the new Chemistry student?"
"Ummm yes"
Jungkook POV:
Apparently I have a new student joining me today, but it seems she's a little late. She might be lost or she doesn't know what I look like. Until I saw a girl who's around my age who looked a little lost (probably the new girl) so I went up to her and she looked at me surprised.
Wow, her eyes are big and pretty and her face matches well with it.
I tried to ignore it, "are you the new chemistry student?"
"Ummm yes" she said.
*cute voice ahaha*
Y/N POV:
He led me to the table and there were 2 more students there are well, but they're all boys -.- so I tried to stay calm cause I was the only girl. We all introduced to each other and I just realised the boy whos name is Jungkook who led me here IS GOING TO BE MY TEACHER!!!!! omg how am I going to get through this? I'm going to be so embarrassed if I get the answers wrong. But whatever I'm here to learn but my teacher is so hot (omg what have I gotten into)

*****after tutoring*****

Finally it was all done and let's get this straight, Jungkook is a really good teacher like he understands the whole topic like damn....

I was packing my stuff and Jungkook came up to me "hey... can we be friends outside of tutoring classes?"

"O-of course" I said. We both smiled and this is how our friendship began....

EPILOGUE: you guys became the greatest friends, Jungkook helping you for Chemistry and made you have the best grades ever. Then, Jungkook confessed to you and you guys started dating NAWWWWWW ❤️