Chapter 6: Permission to Dance

GUYSSSS SERIOUSLY STREAM PERMISSION TO DANCE 💃

Finally I am actually going on a date with my boyfriend Jungkook. It has been forever since we went on a date because he is so busy on being an idol and has to take care of his members as well ... but luckily he has made time for me as he told me he misses me and wants to spend more time with me and now here we are!!

Today's date was going to a picnic in Han River and we're going there tonight because usually theres not a lot of people there.

While Jungkook was waiting, I decided to wear a nice white flowy but casual dress to match with Jungkook's outfit which is a white button up. I went out and he looked speechless and smiled.

"Are you ready?" he said. And I replied yes, we got ready and went to our destination.

At Han River...
We finally arrived and prepared our stuff and sat down on the picnic blanket. We didn't even talk to each other for 5 minutes because we were too focused on looking at the beautiful view.
Jungkook looked at me while I was still looking at the view and he started to speak up.
"You know you don't have to dress pretty" he said.
I looked back at him and replied.
"I- just wanted to, but if you say so..."

Jungkook held both of my cheeks
"You're already beautiful, to be honest I really like it when you dress nice for me. It means that I am really special to you and guess what? You are very special to me too".
He pecked my lips and get up and went somewhere while I was still sitting on the picnic blanket blushing REAL HARDDDD.

Then, I heard music to my left and looked at Jungkook while he's walking towards me and brought his hand towards me.
"Y/N, can I have your permission to dance with me?" he asked while smiling.

"Are you crazy? Jungkook you do have the permission to dance with me!" I said and accepted his hand. He pulled me up and wrapped his arms around my waist whilst I wrap my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

The music was so calming yet so romantic. It sets the right mood for us two. We continued dancing and wishing that this moment will never end.

It was now one of my favourite dates I've ever had.

"I love you"