Chapter 7: Before FIFA Opening

"Babe what happens if I make a mistake" Jungkook asked you while he was fidgeting with his hands.
I walked to him and lifted his face with both of my hands on each side of his cheek, creating a pouty face.

"Jungkook you're literally called an 'All Rounder' in K-pop's history, you're not gonna make a mistake! I trust you" I said and caress his hair, calming him down. I noticed he was getting less nervous because of the little caressing session.
He began to wrap his arms around me, pulling me closer and not letting go. We stayed like this for a few minutes until Jungkook's manager interrupted us and said it was time for Jungkook to perform.
We let go of each other and held hands.

"Thank you for sweetest comforts" he said and leaned in to give me a kiss. It was passionate and sweet when I kissed him back, but I pulled away as I know I'll lose Jungkook's time when he goes on stage.
"I'll be back, wait for me" he winked and ruffled my hair and ran away, leaving me speechless, not giving me the time to answer.

**AFTER THE DREAMERS PERFORMANCE**

Jungkook came back to you looking all sweaty. I ran to him
"Babe you did so good! I'm so proud of you!!" praising him like I'm his mother.
"Thanks love, it's all because of you" he replied and was to lean in to give me a hug but I pushed him away, giving Jungkook a confused look.
"You can't hug me like that, you're so sweaty and it's gross" you said jokingly and he chuckled.

"Alright, after I take a shower when I get home. I'm expecting to get the biggest and the longest cuddles from you"

Author POV: hi guys no time no see. I finished high school YAAAAAAY! I'll try to make more images in the future since now I have time on my hands but anyways hope you enjoy the chapter! ❤️