Chapter 5: Matching

"I'll come to pick you up in 15 minutes babe" Jungkook said as we're calling on the phone.
"Okay I'll see you soon" I said and hanged up.

My outfit for the day was a white stripped shirt and I tuck it in with a black pair of jeans and red converse to pop it off.
"Okayy I'm done with my look" as I said to the mirror.
I did some finishing touches and went on my phone while I waited for Jungkook.

- 5 minutes later -

The doorbell rang and I quickly opened my door and to my surprise Jungkook was wearing the same shirt, jeans and same red converse as me. BTW you guys did not plan this at all

"Omg Y/N we're wearing the exact same thing, is this fate?!" Jungkook said happily and I giggled by his cuteness.
"Well you are my boyfriend after all" I said and went out the door and Jungkook wrapped his arms around my shoulder and went in his car.

We were at our destination and everyone kept looking at us cause we were wearing the same thing and of course I never liked getting attention and Jungkook knew it as he saw my face looking anxious. He went down to my ear and whispered "They're all looking at you because you're beautiful"
I blushed and looked at him and lightly pushed him
"Yah that was so cringeyy" I yelled quietly.
"What it's the truth" he said and held my hand.
"Come on let's just ignore them and do our thing, they're just jealous cause they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend to do couple matching outfits"
"Okay" I smiled and we walked proudly together.