Just a story test!

She was empty. Why had he done that? Was it her fault? No, it was his brother's fault. Why had he done such a thing to them all? She was horribly battered and bruised and her clothes would not hold for much longer. 

'What now?' Was a very common thought for her. Stay and hide or leave and die was always a hard choice to pick from. But as always she chose to stay hidden and die another day.

(??? PROV)

I was walking in the waterways under the town looking for anything useful till I heard lots of loud talking. I already knew what it was about. And who they were. 'If they get caught it isn't my fault,' I thought with fake bitter. 'Just the people I didn't want to see. The twins' and another thought with fake bitter. 

The shorter of the two was wearing a orange sweater with the words 'ERROR' writen in bright lime green twice. Their shaggy light blue hair was messily chopped into a fluffy bob cut, that was decorated with many colorful and odd looking hair clips they have gathered over the years. Their chocolate colored shorts going just above half way up their thighs but their dusty sky blue tights covered the rest of their legs. The also wore mud stained white strap dress shoes. Their skin was a dark blue that contrasted with the meganta bandaid on their nose, and their red and yellow eyes. The others wearing a green sweater with a yellow stripe going all the way across. They also wore chocolate brown overalls with baggy knee hight boots, mud stained brown. Colorful paints stained their clothes from memories of a happier time. Neither kid had an exact gender but still had their own names. Glitcher and sketch.

They seemed so in deep with the argument that they never noticed me coming. I wanted to get mad about how loud they were being, so I 'got mad'. "You two better knock it off! We are going to be caught!' I said in a angry whisper. Both nearly jumped, not noticing I was now present. "When did you get here!?" Sketch yelled. "When did you get your paint stains." "A while ago?" "Same answer," I retorted. They angryly turned around, pouting profusely. 'Sorry for the loud welcome back. We know you hate loud noises' Glitcher signed. 

I stared at them each for a few seconds. My glare blank and fierce, both were intimadated and took a step back. I didn't even spare a second glance as I just kept walking down the tunnels. I

It may have been about twenty minutes before I heard in tense running my direction. I paused for a second. Those steps are too heavy to be one of the kids? When that thought struck I started to sprint down the tunnel. The were gaining on me as my bag was weighing my down. Thinking quick, I through the bag into the dark behind a piller to get later and sped up my speed. I continued to take turn after turn leading them to a dead end on perpose. I hid in the dark of a piller and waited. And waited.. And waited... until. "Where could that brat have gone!?" Complaided an angry and gruff voice. "Maybe the other two lied and there isn't any more." The new voice was smooth and calm as if it hadn't been running a few seconds before. I let my face fall into a frown as I thought about the two ratting me out. " So we did all that running for nothing!? You said you heard them runing this way and that way!" The gruff voice all but yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO YELLING ABOUT?" Ouch my poor ears. This high pitched voice seemed to just talk in yells. " Nothin' Blue, just Red being grouchy."Calm voice still ain't got a name in my head, but atleast the other two do. "ALIGHT THEN! INK WANTS TOO GET THE OTHER TWO INTO THE IVESTIGATION ROOM FOR QUETIONS!" Ear killer or Blue seemed louder then the last time. Or maybe he just ingured my ears. The rest of the conversation was faded as the walked away, very lucky for me.

I sat there for another good three to four hours not wanting to be caught. I could take the same way I did before but if there ARE still there that would not be a good idea. 'I'll just take the long way around the tunnels. The bag was just of some food, no biggy if I can't get it.' I thought as I got up and started my long journey around the tunnels. 

The tunnels were silent with little movement. No dripping, arguing, no city trafic. Nothing... Are they really gone? Were are they? Should I worry? I think that would be the normal thing to do, but no one is here so I keep my straight face with a tight frown. I flinch harshly effectively popping my neck. Wince. Wait, I didn't wince? A creeping feeling settles in my hollow SOUL... Those jerks are still here. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think of the story idea! :)

(865 words!)

Weirdo out!!!