Love Triangle

By: Raelynn

Idea: So the council made a bitty camera that looks like Error and is controlled by the council. They can see and talk through the bitty. (Error is the one singing the song)

Story line: In one of Error and Ink's fights Ink says that he gets not even Error's parents loved him. After he says that he tries to apologize and take it back but it's too late as Error has already retreated back to the anti-VOID. Once Error was back in the anti-VOID he falls to his knees sobbing. The bitty camera, which Error thinks is just a regular old bitty, walks over and asks what happened. Error repeats what Ink said and then gently picks up the bitty. Putting them on his shoulder, Error makes a portal to a place that is pale yellow. The place has zero gravity so Error simply floats around. Error closes his first portal and opens another, one way, portal for him and the bitty to watch from. Error's memories start to flash by the portal. Memories of his parents hugged him, fighting, and doing fun stuff with each parent individually. Once at the part of the song ' And some mamas and daddies don't even talk no more',an image of his parents funerals show. All throughout this Error is crying. You can deside how the council handles the new pictures and information.

I don't really have anything to say but thank you for reading and have a pleasant day and/or night!

Finished: September 7th, 2020

Weirdo Out!