(Chapter) I Need Name Ideas

Narrator prov-

Dream was left with a tear stained Error unconscious in his arms. Dream carefully placed Error the right way on the bed and started the slow process of healing them.

Sci and Blue stood in a form of shock. Dream had never EVER spoken to his brother that way, or even shoved him at the very least. Neither of them knew what to do.

Blueberry decided to take the first few steps forward towards Dream. As he got closer he saw that Dream seemed to be treating Error as if he was nothing but an abandoned infant.

Sci came over next with a harsh amount of questions slamming around his mind. "He is weak." Sci meekly stated aloud.

"Yes he is." Dream confirmed with a thoughtful gaze. "If we check him now he won't be able to hide much from us."

"You can hide your information from a check?" Questioned Blueberry. "While it is very rare it is not unheard of for people to alter their info."

Sci walks closer to Error gaining Dream attention. "I don't mind you checking him but it will be AFTER he is healed." Dream Expresses his terms clear and firm.

Both of the other room dwellers nod their heads in acknowledgement. Blueberry looks around the room in a bored manner wondering what they could do to pass the time.

After half a minute he just settled to looking back at Dream and Error. Error softly began to toss and flip his head around. Sweat starting to form on his skull.

Dream pauses his healing as a pale yellow light flashes from his hands. Error's tossing ceases and he seems to be calmer, not has stiff.

Sci really wanted to know all of what the destroyer hides. All the Multiversel secrets that could be uncovered! He wanted to know it all and he had ATLEAST a FEW answers right in front of him.

But he had to stay patient because making Dream mad was not worth it.

(Sci be scared of angry Dream XD but honestly me too)

----------------- Multiverse change! Crazy one again-------------

As the wannabe protector presses a gun metal grey button a white, oval portal shape appeared. The other walked through without a second thought.

He was getting his lover back.

It didn't matter who had to be killed in the process.

Well alright then! Another chapter! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I AM SO SLEEP DEPRIVED!

And on that note I will be heading to sleep <3

(464 words)

Weirdo out!

Also does anyone have any ideas on what to call the psycho Ink, because it's gonna get confusing calling them both Ink. I have no name ideas if you couldn't tell by how hard I was avoiding the word 'Ink' when talking with the other Multiverse guy.