Leading Up To

(Original idea from MikkiMausu! Please check out her book!)

Error's prov-

I limped in to the Anti-Void, blood and dust would have coating everything, if something was there. I nearly collapsed on the floor but resisted the urge and settled to just sit, not caring about the pain. Why should I? Not like I can feel it anyway.

The voices started up with there usual insults about my worthlessness and how I am failing to even do my job of destruction.

As I summed my strings from my sockets I carelessly wrapped them around my broken limbs.

I was half expecting Fresh to show up but I guess he is bugging someone else. Don't get me wrong he can be annoying... but it's nice to be able to talk to someone without them trying to kill you or getting someone else to do the job.

But enough of that! As I finished wrapping my limbs I pulled a sewing needle from the back of my shin and started to stitch my clothes back together again with the same blue magic stings I used to kill so many innocent people.

After about 30 minutes I felt a strong stabbing feeling in my SOUL. Not even flinching from the pain I stood up and was about to portal to the new AU but something felt off. Maybe I should start with a different AU then that one. Help calm my nerves over that one.

3 DESTROYED AUS LATER

If I wasn't put off before then I'm about off my chair because Ink has not shown his face! Not even once! Now I wanted to know what was happening. Ink never waited this long to stop me? Maybe it has something about that new AU?

After a few minutes of thought I signed harshly and made a portal to the newest AU.

Once I walked in it seemed familiar. Too familiar... Too much WHITE. There was no way Ink made this! Too white! To plain! To EMPTY! I nearly fell over fron the sudden worry over my counter part.

'Was he stuck here?! Was he lost in here!? Oh dear stars is he hurt!? Why was I worrying so badly?!'

"Error?"

I nearly jumped from the familiar voice. I turn around so fast it caused my neck to pop and a loud creaking sounded out. When I saw Ink and he was fine I let out a deep sign of relief in my mind.

'One less worry,' I though. "Are you alright?" Ink asked. 'What?' Did I hear him right? 'Why would he care about me?'

"Um. What?" I replied. Wanting to smack myself for how dumb that sounded. "Are you alright." Ink said again but more as a statement then a question this time.

I continued to stare at him like he had grown another head. Can you blame me! He has never cared before!? "Is everything okay?" Ink asked looking at me as if I was the crazy one! "Are you okay?" I retorted with only a little of my concern slipping out. "Are you sick? Injured? Are you even ink!?" I asked. My last question made me take a step back raising my arms for a more defensive stacher.

Ink ,not even sure it's him, looked at my, tilting his head, and repeating his question. "I'm fine but are you?"

'Will he STOP asking about me?!' I thought with annoyance and slight fear. "Why do you care!" I all but yelled. God I must look so stupid!

"Because you looked terrible."

...

Of course it was just an insult. THANK GOD! I was getting really worried for a minute there.

An audible sign escapes my mouth as I relax just a tiny bit. Ink seems to take a mental note of this but I don't mind. So it was just a weird test thingy he was doing.

Wait. Test thing. Then that means...

I turn around and there was thousands upon millions of AU residents. Some Original and some copies.

As I was stunned by the sight I didn't see Ink run up behind me and hit my back skull. Successful knocking me unconscious.

Ink's prov- after Error is knocked out

'Why was he looking at me like that? Why did he near fall after coming in? He looked on the brim of a panic attack! Was he!? He looked relieved to see me. Was it because he fears white spaces too? Or was it something else?'

Ask questions clouded my mind, I used my paint brush to chain Error up. I look to the group of people and tell them that they are free to go home as I open a portal for each AU so they can go home.

I create a blob of black ink on the ground and grab Error. Carrying him bridle style, I jump into the puddle portal.

We end up in a bedroom with no door. I lay him on the bed and put magic resistant bracelets on his wrists and ankles. I decide it would be best to wait for him to wake, as I could explain the situation when he wakes.

Error's prov-

My skull projected a dull pain from were Ink had it it. Ink... With that thought I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes were met with a pale pink ceiling and a array of different sizes stars. As I stared at it with interest I heard a quiet chuckle.

I gently turned my head to the right, seeing Ink sitting on a wooden chair, staring at me. 'Mhmm.' Was my only response. Normally I would be freaking out, but it was only me and Ink so i kept my worries in the back of my mind.

"How is your head?" He asked. I nodded slowly, not wanting to talk. "That's good. I simply just want to ask you some questions." I nod once more wanting this to be over quickly.

"Why did you panic once you entered that AU." Ink stated more then asked. "Do you fear white spaces?" That was said in a more curious form then his other sentence.

I shake my head no to the second question asked. "I was simply paranoid that you were there alone in the white. I know how much it pains you to be in the white." I answered.

He slowly nodded. "I see." "Have you taken your viles?" I asked my own question. "No. Emotions would be in the way of this conversation." Ink nearly sounded annoyed but I knew better then to state that.

"Of course," I replied. 'Why didn't I think of that' I thought with a bittersweet tone. "My concil will be having a meeting and we will be discussing questions and your punishment to your actions." Ink bluntly stated. Standing and teleporting out of the room.

As I simply just stared at were he was. Once I gave up on thinking about the meeting I simply decided to sleep as I may not be able to later.

And that is it for part one! I will be working on the story more later as it is midnight for me and I have school tomorrow TvT

Good night or day sweeties <3

Weirdo out! (With a tired dramatic sign Ť^Ť XD)

(1219 words)

(Edited)