Chapter 19: Preparation of The School Project

With only one month, left until the first term, Michaela and her research has paid off. She has been taking notes and notes about the museum that they are willing to visit with Mike and her fellow classmates. Knowing that Mike has an upcoming match this weekend, she does not mind doing some of the typing work by herself, so I guess the touring and taking pictures is going to be on Mike knowing that he has a car.  On her way to her closet after walking with one of her friends, Gabby, she got a special person by her locker so she said, "Hi there, driver, funny seeing you by my locker! What were you doing?" Giving her a silly laugh, Mike said, "Nothing much, Lady Johnson, just was on my way to my locker, that's it. In addition, you, what do you got there. Writing a poem?" Smiling and a small laugh, Michaela said, "Nope, Driver Sir, I am doing research about our project on the Museum and taking some notes. So here I am, showing you what I have got so far, and knowing you have an upcoming match this weekend, I did not want you to worry about writing and searching. In addition, I am giving you the tour and taking pictures for the project, what do you think?" Even listening to what Mel was saying, Mike felt so relaxed around her, so knocking himself and telling himself to focus, he walked up to Mel and said, "Do you recall what I said to you this morning?

Trying to recall, even though looking straight into his eyes, she sparkled, she said, "Is it that part when you said that you like my family and in anything, you are here. No pressure" Smiling with a huge smirk on his face, knowing he was content, he said, "Yes, Lady Johnson, It is that part, and do not worry, I will make it a comfortable, breath-taken, and the best day for us, if you accept on joining me on a three-day adventure on that weekend before the term closes? Mel could not even say a word or even think, being stunned and shocked by what she just heard. Therefore, to stop herself from looking at him, she looked down and blushed hard. Seeing that she could not even look at him, Mike took his fingers and held Mel's chin, and lifted and said, "You do not have to answer right away, I am a patient kind of guy and so if you are ready to tell me, I am here. No pressure." Knowing that they were in school, they hurried and headed straight to the registered teacher to mark and ran quickly to their first class of the day.

~Michael~

Knowing we were at school, we had to finish our conversation another time and place, so I quickly helped Michaela with her books, and we ran quickly to the register room,  signed our names, and ran quickly to our first classes. As we were entering the class, I guess we were on time, because we know how this teacher takes his time to get to the lesson of the day. Sitting with my one true friend, who was Kevin, he asked me, saying "Hey man, where have you been and why the happy face? Something happened when all of us were by our classes. Smiling, I said, "Yea, I asked her on a one-on-one date, which includes being with me during the last days before the term comes to the end, and doing our group project about the Museum. However, that is why I am happy these days. Looking at me with a laughing look, Kevin said, "Okay, man, congrats and do not do other things when you are alone, you know what I mean, okay! She is holy and so is her flaws, so keep it little." Knowing he was right, I agreed and quickly paid attention to the teacher. After the first class, we started headed for our next class. As we were walking, I could see Michaela and her friends, talking and laughing, probably about the upcoming game this weekend, I guess.

~Michaela~

We are going to our next class now, which is History. As we were walking towards our next class, Deborah came next to me and asked "So what took you long to come to class, Missy? Did you guys smooch up or something? Laughing at what she said, I said, "No, Debby, we do not smooch up, we were talking and I was setting my books for this three first timetable. Then, Mike asked me if we could have a one-on-one date, during our tour on our history project and do stuff. I know you people are excited, but I did not give them him an answer yet, knowing he was super close to me; I got nervous and blushed so hard in front of him. He said while lifting my chin, he said that he is a patient guy and when I feel ready to tell him my answer, he will be there. No pressure." Seeing I was blushing, they all started to laugh and Bethany said, "I really cannot get over your special bond like you guys are made for each other and you guys make one another smile. Do not get mad with me, Mel. When I was chatting with Mike now and then, his words and emotion while talking and asking about you, I even feel very care by. Knowing that Kevin has that ability too and adding, that everyone has his or her way to impress someone, I think he has not kissed you yet, right? I know, but I guess you should do it once! You guys will feel much better, I know." Knowing she was right, I said, "Yes, B, I know it will happen and I cannot wait for that day."

Fast-forwarding to the last period, when it was time to leave, Michaela and Mike headed out from the classroom, together with hand in hand, and went to the parking lot, waiting on Jake. As they were by the parking lot, still waiting on Jake, Mike has wanting to do the one thing, since the match day and the ball, which was to kiss Michaela. Since he could not just do nothing and just stare, he pulled the car door and grabbed Michaela by picking her up and placing his lips on her.

Wow! This was the moment. Michael had to come clean about how he felt for her.  After being friends for a while now. What a Tuesday!