Chapter 22: The upcoming match

Knowing that tomorrow is the biggest and important day ever in the history of basketball matches, today was the last day to practice and prove himself, together as a team the victory. For Michael, it was a huge chance to show and bring that trophy home and receive the title he always worked for, the "MVP" and the "Youngest Player of the Year!"

~Michael~

"I woke up with the best mood ever and knowing that today is the last day of practice, I am determined that tomorrow's match against that away team will be a blast!!

It is officially the first week of July and I am just counting the days until my birthday, which is on the 17th. I am officially going to be turning 19 years old. I am excited about what my parents will be giving me this year and what my new friends, together with my beloved girl, Michaela, are planning to do on my special day."

The next thing Michael did was pack up, set up his uniform and room and then quickly head downstairs to eat some breakfast, made by Mama Washington. As soon he has arrived downstairs, Mama and his brothers greeted him, with a delighted smile on their faces, saying, "Good morning Michael, did you sleep well? Did you clean up your room? How was your night?" Michael looked at them with a huge smile and then laughed at them, saying, "I am doing good Mom and my cuties, my room is settled up and my night went well, thanks for asking."

Then, coming from his morning routines, Papa Washington came and gave his number son, a huge hug. He said, "Good morning my boy, I hope you are ready to make your old man proud, tomorrow by the next match up game against the South Korea team and remember, it is the eliminated and final four teams that can be listed for the Top 10, okay! So do not lose focus and be determined for a win. As a captain and the leader of the pack, the court can only be directed by you and your team as one." Looking and listening attentively to what my father said, really motivated me and gave me a little boost.  Knowing that the time was flying, he headed quickly to eat his breakfast, and then, just after he finished up, he received an SMS from his beloved, asking where he is. So he called her up and said, "Good morning, I am on my way, give me 10 mins. I am heading out now."

~Michaela~

"As of being the last day of finishing up the project of the Museum Trip before the day comes, which is only a few more weeks more, I am setting up and organizing slides and screen background on my laptop. Since the teacher of History wants, his project on a Slide show and then, after that, we go and explore, as a class. Speaking of that, I am overjoyed about this trip, knowing that all the gang will be there, and I get to spend some time with Michael by my side and just enjoy each other's company. Knowing that we are on the first week of July, I am just trying to figure out what to do on Mike's birthday and what to expect on that day. Now, speaking about school, we have the upcoming Mid-year examination coming up, we going to be super busy with the studies and less chat-chat on our telephones. Therefore, whatever happens from this day onwards, Lord, I give my worries and stress onto you and in return, I receive your knowledge, patience, and wisdom, my Father. You are good and great. Amen!"

Knowing that time flies whenever you are distracted, Michaela quickly rushed herself downstairs so she may eat her breakfast. It was now, 7:15 in the morning, she had to eat rapidly. When she had finished the food, she cleaned herself up and on time, she heard a hoot and she ran towards the door, with her schoolbag and house keys. Since Lucas wanted to be with his mother and dad, Michaela had no problem with that. She sat on the front seat beside Mike and they were off. She seated together with his brother, Jake, Thompson, and Kevin.

~Michael~

"As I was hooting by Michaela's house, she had appeared and run quickly to the front seat. Staring at her outfit, up and down, it was very simple. She is always has been known to be the simple girl, amongst the female friends I know. She can be the Queen, yes, but as I can observe, she likes to be original. I greeted her, saying. "Good morning, my beloved, how are you? I am doing good thanks, baby. As you can see by the way I am dressed today, I am alright." I smiled and laughed, knowing that she is perfect in whatever way she is. My friend, Kevin said, "Good morning, Mel, I am fine too." Then she said, "I completely forgot about you, my loyal friend. I am glad to hear that you are good. If I do not say the same thing about Jake and Thompson, you are doing great well too. So, may I ask, are you ready to take that team down tomorrow?"

Well, the conversation lighted up and they were still talking about the upcoming game and went straight to the Museum Trip after that. As there have arrived at the school gates, 7:45 now, Mike parked the car and they quickly walked and went their separate ways.

~Michaela~

"Man, your boys are determined to bring the victory home and also expect a huge notice on being on the Top 10, speaking to Mike about the topic by the car before we got off. Mike said, "Yeah, my boys and I are super focused and super energetic about this game tomorrow. But I am more excited about spending my time, knowing you, and making conversation with you during our first date." With that said, did my heart start to smile and blush? Knowing that I was looking away, he lifted me, with his comfort fingers and gently placed his lips onto my lips. After our 10 mins smooch, we rapidly cleaned ourselves up and rushed to our classes."

Well, let us continue the second part of this day!