Chapter 13: The Huge moment 2

At the end of break time, it was the start of the next three periods, which were two periods of Mathematics and Science class, so off to the lockers to get their books. When Michaela reached her locker, she got a note, saying, "Congratulation on your win, firstly, you and your partner looked absolutely good that night and secondly, I want us to meet up, for a chat, if you are available at second break. Hope to see you there, Deborah." Staring serious and wondering what this spoiled brat girl wanted to talk to Michaela about, Mike came beside her, wrapping his arms around from the back, and said, "There you are, My Queen! I was looking for you everywhere and what's that note from your hand? A fan?" Turning herself towards him, she showed him the note and he immediately said, "Do not go where she is setting you to go, sometimes it can even be a trap, please do not do it! And if you are going alone, allow me and one of your friends to join you at this meeting, okay! Please say yes! "Okay, then, but you guys should not be seen, alright." Confirming with a nod, they both walked themselves to the next class, just on time.

~Michaela~

"As I and Mike have arrived at the class, Daphne was sitting next to me, saying, "What took you so long, the girls and I were looking for you everywhere, my dear!" Responding to her sincerely, I said, "Yes, I know, Mike told me but it is not about me, Dap, it's about my meeting with the spoiled brat, at second break, girl! I do not even know what will be accepted there, so I was thinking if you and Mike, together with Jake, can be with me?" Looking at me and embracing me, she said, "Alright then, I will come, you know I will always be there, no matter what." Despite how many friends I made in my hometown, Downtown, Texas, I can say that here, is awesome! They can value your friendship, and make you feel welcomed. As I finished talking to Daphne, I received an SMS, saying, "You look even prettier from where I am sitting!" Looking and smiling at him, I just smiled with a rose moment on my cheek so I just tucked my phone back into my bag, and proceed with what I was doing. The next period was the same and boring, but for this class, was people paying attention. So fast-forwarding to the next period, Michael had his hand in mine, as we were walking to our class."

~Michael~

"I know we should keep a friend zone between us, but I know how to put both of them into one, like being her best friend and being her date. However, every time I am around her, I feel such a bond, strong connection with her, as if she is my missing piece of joy and someone to appreciate and love me again. Even wrapping my hands around hers, I feel an instant vibration of butterflies, my heart racing and my mind flashing with doubts and questions. Not knowing what she got, I am ready to solve this mystery! So still holding her hand, the bell rang, indicating that it was break time and the meeting with Deborah. I could see in her eyes and her face, that she was worried and curious, so I said, "I believe what happens out there, you will be great there, do not overthink it. Listening to my cautious warning, she hugged me, and then slightly, kissed me on my cheeks, making me smirk and smile widely. As I watched her go to Deborah, I ran quickly to her friends for backup so that we could be there with Michaela.