Chapter 21: New Day, New Title

It is another day of school and the sunshine does not get old each day. To capture the moment, Michaela held her phone and captured it. When she was done, the birds and the birds amazed her. Forgetting that the time was running, she quickly raised from her bed and decided to clean up. After cleaning, brushing, and ironing her school clothes, she rushed downstairs and greeted her mother, father, and her brothers with a hug and a kiss. Since mom made breakfast, she served herself and ate delicately. Just on time, she heard a buzz of a truck and grabbed her brother's bag, and dismissed the parents with a hug and high five. Getting by truck, she could never be happier seeing him.

As she is seated, she gets a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "Good morning, Mr Driver". Smiling and driving along, Mike said, "Good morning Miss Johnson and buddy, Lucas. How are you guys doing?" While looking at each other, her and her brother, Lucas answered, "We are fine, thanks Mike. And how about you?" Laughing at what her brother said, Mike, said, "I am doing great thanks, just woke up this morning, thinking about special people, which are you and your family." Saying that, Michaela felt warm-hearted and special. Just do not look at him, she looked away and blushed hard. When they have arrived at Lucas's school, Mike set off, and went to fetch Lucio and his bag and headed to the school gates. Waving and saying goodbye with a hug and high five, Mike entered the car and pulled Michaela for a kiss, and this time, it was soft and inviting. Knowing that it was a school day, they pulled away from each other and smiled knowing it was good. So getting them fixed, they headed straight to their destination and parked the vehicle. It was 5 minutes to 8 o'clock, so they had already missed half of the assembly.

 They quietly made their way silently through the seats and covered  their mouths not to make noise because of their laughter. When the assembly was done, the Principal called Michaela and Michael into her office. Going to the principal office, they were nervous. Therefore, entering the office, the principal just laughed while staring at them. Looking at each other confused, Michael asked, "Why is Madam Catharina laughing? I was thinking we were in trouble for coming in late." Going back to her seriousness, Madam Catharina said, "Yes, I am upset about that but it's just to check how you guys are. Like this relationship of yours? Are you guys happy?" Smiling and giving a little laugh, Michaela said, "Yes, Madam Catharina, me and Mike are very happy and we have faith in this relationship, so I say."

"Yes, I am happy in this relationship, Madam Catharina, together with the most amazing person I could ever be with. To add what Melly said, I also have faith in this relationship and knowing that we are gonna help each other until the end, and then I will not give up or walk away from her or this relationship! I say this firmly and sincerely." Looking astonished by what Michael said, she was smiling and I can tell that she desires that connection with someone dear. She apologized to us quickly to go to classes and wrote on the piece of paper why we have stayed so long. Not having the time to go to our lockers, since I had an A4 notepad, I decided we have to write there for our first classes.

When break time started, we sat in our usual place that is in the center of the food cafeteria, and groups. In our conversations, we are talking about what is happening in our lives, the big plan on going together to start our projects with our partner, and other stuff. Then the rest of the day went by with picking time to get my younger brother and head home with a simple kiss by the head with a friendly hug.