To the Rescue

* Knock. Knock.*
  "Yes."
  The door opened. "You need to get out here now. All hell just broke loose." Adam Pearce said to Hunter. "They just took out a quarter of the roster."
  "Who did?" I asked, stepping to Hunter's side.
  Adam looked at me funny, before continuing. "The Hurt Business. They got Jeff Hardy, Finn Balor, Sheamus, Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns."
  "I'll be back." I said. My blood was boiling as I stormed out of the room.
  Drew followed. "What are you doing, love?" he asked.
  "Taking care of business. Taking care of my boys." I gritted my teeth.
  "Calm down, love, please. It's okay. Let me-"
  "It's time for me to do what I'm made to do...Spread some love." I said putting my coat on.
  We arrived at the gorilla position. I took off my jewelry and said, "Watch my things, Jamie."
  "Of course, darlin, but what are you doing?"
  "Just watch the magic." I said and stepped out onto the stage.
  "Who's that, Byron? She's beautiful."
  "Yes, she is, but I don't know, Corey."
  "That's the young lady that was out here earlier with the Shield. What's she doing out here now?" Tom asked.
  "I don't know, but it's not safe out here for her. There's no telling what they'll do to her." Joe said, standing up and taking off his jacket.
  I walked over and checked on Jeff first. "Are you okay?" I asked, holding his hand.
  "Sweetness? What are you doing out here?"
  "Answer me. Are you okay?"
  "Yeah, I'm alright." I smiled at him and then checked on the others.
  Once I was sure everyone was okay, I turned my focus to the ring. I walked up the steps and took a deep breath, then I stepped through the ropes.
  "What have we got here? Are you lost, little one?" MVP said, looking me over.
   All I did was look into his eyes. "I just wanted to introduce myself to you." I said, removing my coat. "Would you mind holding this for me, Ceddy?" I asked, looking into his eyes, as I handed him my coat.
  "Well, we're The Hurt Business. I'm MVP. This is Cedric Alexander, Shelton Benjamin, and Bobby Lashley. And you are?"
  "You're going to love this. Watch what she's doing." Drew said, proudly watching me from gorilla.
  "What is she doing?"
  "Calm down, Shane. I'm right here, and the fellas are recovering."
  "I'm Laurie, it's very nice to meet you, Mont-" I said, offering my hand to him.
  "MVP, please." he said, kissing the back of my hand.
  "I'm Laurie." I said, stepping to the next man. "Cedric?"
  "Ceddy, if it's easier." he said, kissing my hand.
  "I'm Shelton, ma'am."
  "I'm not that old, Shelly. I'm Laurie." He followed the example set by the previous two men and kissed my hand.
  The boys were almost recovered from their beatings, just one more member to go.
  Bobby did something unexpected, when, after we introduced ourselves, he hugged me.
  "Affectionate, aren't you?" I asked as he released me
  "I can be." he winked at me.
  "Well, I'll leave you to your business now."
  All four men couldn't help but watch as I walked up the ramp, putting a little extra sway in my hips to keep their focus on me as long as possible. I turned back towards them and waved, before disappearing behind the curtain. They were waving back to me as their victims attacked them from behind.
"That was freaking awesome, babygirl." Shawn gushed as he met me in gorilla.
  "Our little one has talents , we haven't learned about yet." Mark said, hugging me.
  "No, it comes from here." I said, placing my hand on my heart. " I was
happy to meet them. I was also worried about my boys. So, I took care of everything at the same time. I just wish I'd grabbed my coat, before I came to the back." I said with a shiver, folding my arms across my chest.
  Like it was planned, Joe wrapped my coat around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. " Thanks, alofa."
  "Thanks, sweetness." Jeff pecked my cheek.
  "Thank, honey." Jon said, giving me a smooch on my cheek.
  "Thanks, sweets." Colby said, kissing my cheek.
  "Thank you, lass." Shamy said, kissing the tip of my nose.
  "Thank you, Grá." Finn said, giving me a quick peck on my lips.
  "You're all very welcome, my guys."
  "Hunter?"
  "Yeah, Joe."
  "Can we keep her?"