Calling in the Cavalry

I didn't say a word the whole way. As Drew drove, he wanted to ask, but he could see I was mentally preparing myself for a fight. I surprised him, when I picked up my phone and made a call.
   "Hello."
   "Robyn? Have you seen Eddie?"
   "He's right here with Tommy and Joe. Why? What's up?" she asked, waving them over.
   "Its moving day. I'm on my way there now."
   "Wh-what?"
   "Long story short, I'm moving the freak out in about 20 minutes."
   "By yourself?"
   "No, I've got some help, but, if you want to see that prick go down, you may want to come." I smiled, knowing she'd take the bait.
   "Wait a minute. Where are you moving to?"
   "For the next week, I'm at the Marriott in Portland."
   "Jesus, Laurie. What are you doing?"
   "Hey, sis. What's going on?" Eddie asked, taking the phone from her.  
   "I'm headed over to pack up and get out of that house. I'm getting away from him for good." I smiled as I said it, causing Drew to smile.
   "Tommy. JoJo. Help me out. I need backup. Laurie's in trouble. We gotta go now." He said turning on the speaker.
   "On our way, sis. Hang on." Tommy said.
   "Robyn's going to call Becca and Jenn. Don't do anything until we get there. Wait for us at the park office. We'll all go in together. Alright?" He was using his calming, soothing tone. In actuality, he was losing his shit.
   "Calm down, I'm not in trouble.  I'm leaving, because I can. Finally, I can afford to leave. I got an incredible sign on bonus from my new job." I laughed.
   "New Job? Sign on bonus?" Robyn asked. "Where?"
   "Just meet me at the park office. I'll be the one with two U-Hauls, three pick up trucks, and my car, and a lot of faces you might recognize. Think WWE." I said and hung up.
   Drew smiled broadly. "Your brother, two adopted brothers, and your sister, right?"
   "Yes. They should be behind us in 3-2-1. There's Eddie's truck pulling in behind Mark. And Robyn's van right behind him." I laughed. "Pull over at  Patch's, the gas station on the left."
   Drew pulled in and parked way in the back of the lot. I looked at him funny, and he pulled out and backed her in, which got him an approving smile from me.
   Eddie pulled up in front of my car, and he, Tommy, and JoJo got out. They were completely shocked, when the driver's side door opened, and it wasn't me that got out.
   "Hey man, I'm Eddie, Laurie's brother." he said, shaking Drew's hand.
   "Hello, I'm Drew Galloway, Laurie's boyfriend." he said in his thick Scottish accent.
   "Laurie's dating Drew Mcintyre?" Robyn said, as she got out of her van.  "Hi, I'm Robyn, Laurie's sister. And you are a godsend." she said.
   "Excuse me for a second." Drew said, going to the passenger side door and opening it. "Just a second, love." he said, scooping me up in his arms.
   "Sis, what happened?" Eddie asked, as Drew brought me around the front of my car. "Are you okay?"
   "The torn tendon's being taken care of." I smiled. "Drew, these are my brothers from another mother, Tommy and Joe. You've met Eddie and Robyn. Family, this is my boyfriend, I think he said, Drew Galloway aka WWE's Drew McIntyre."
   "What did you do?" Robyn teased. "You went and got yourself a fine looking man, that's what you did."
   "Hey, Drew. What's the hold up, fella?" the Celtic warrior asked, as he walked over to us.
   "Meeting the family." he chuckled.
   "Is that Sheamus?"
   "Yes." I smiled, as the others made their way over.
   "Its the fucking Undertaker." Tommy stammered.
   "Yes, it is." I smiled brightly. "Hey, guys. Ready to meet the family?" I giggled. "These are my brothers from another mother and father, Joe and Tommy. This is my brother, Eddie. And this my baby sister, Robyn." I introduced.
   "You can put her down, Drew." Mark said.
   "Do you want to get down, love?" he smiled as I tightened my hold on him. "That's a no."
   "Spoiled, aren't you?" Mark grinned.
   "Nope. My chair's in the car." I laughed. "Anyway. Family, this is Mark Calaway aka the Undertaker, Glen Jacobs aka Kane---Someone catch her, please."
   Eddie reached out to catch hold of Robyn's arm, but Shawn had her by the other arm and her waist.
   "You alright, Robyn?" he asked, as Hunter and he guided her to the tailgate of Eddie's truck.
   "I see a pattern here, Shawn." Hunter chuckled, as Eddie dropped the tailgate. "Up you go, honey." The Game said, as he and HBK set her on it.
   "You're Triple H and Shawn Michaels." she said, as she was handed a bottle of water. "And Randy Orton."
   "Take a sip of that for me, Robyn, please." Randy said. She did.
   "This is Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Randy Orton, Joe Anoa'i aka Roman Reigns, Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins, Jon Good aka Dean Ambrose, Stephen Farrelly aka Sheamus, Fergal Devitt aka Finn Bálor, Jeff Hardy, Adam Scherr aka Braun Strowman, Paul Wight aka Big Show, and Dominick and Rey Mysterio." I took a breath then a sip from my peach tea Jeff had fetched from the car. "Thank you, Jeff."
   "You're welcome, sweetness."
   "Awww." Robyn said.
   "Okay, so the plan is we get to the house. Drew will take me in first, while you boys unload the packing supplies. Things are going to go to shit and quickly. Expect it, he's drinking.
   "Robyn, I'll need you inside the house to help get stuff out fast. We'll start with the bedroom first, then work our way into the bathroom, the hall closet, the side room, the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the back porch and the shed." I shook and the words came out faster and faster.
   " I knew this was coming." Drew said. "Joe, get her chair for me, please, quickly."
   "Gotcha." the Samoan said, taking it from the trunk and setting it up for him.
   Drew set me in it. He kneeled in front of me. "Love?"
   "Eddie, is she alright?" JoJo asked.
   "She's having an anxiety attack. She'll be alright."
   "I think I have this one, love. Don't leave me, just in case." I said, taking both of his hands and closing my eyes. "Laurie, calm down. You've dreamed of getting out from under that drunk's roof for far too long. Now, today is the day. You've got lots of back up. The son of a bitch can't do anything. He can't threaten you. He can't hurt you anymore. You took all of his power away. This time he gets his." I said. Then I  opened my eyes and let out a deep breath. "Let's go kick some drunken ass, love." I said and kissed Drew.
   "So, where are you going to take your stuff?" Robyn asked.
   "I have a storage unit. It won't be there long though. I have an appointment to look at the old property this afternoon at 5."
   "This is awful fast, don't you think?"
   "Rip it off like a bandaid, Robyn. If I don't do it now, I'll be living in a hotel for the rest of my life." I said.
   "I want a place I can call my home. Where I can come and go as I please. Where I can have people over to visit.
Where I can be alone if I want or overrun with guests. Where I can do as I please without some drunk prick telling me no. Where I won't be lonely and needing some kind of human contact and interaction.
   "You only know part of what that son of a bitch has been doing, because I didn't want to alarm you. I didn't want to hear the disappointment or pity in your voice."  I said, taking a long sip off my tea.  It was quiet for a minute. "So, when are Becca and Jenn joining us?"
   "There they are now." she said, waving them in.
   "One question before we go." Jenn said, as she pulled up. "Can we rip it off and beat him with it?" she laughed.
   "You want to try to find it?" I asked, causing us girls to laugh.
   "Ewww, that's gross." Jenn said laughing.
   "Follow us. It's independence day, baby." I said, getting into the car.