Omos

I went to the Shield's locker room, covered head to toe. The door opened after I knocked.
   "Hey. You ready for this?" Seth asked. I nodded, then shook my head.
   "Just follow the plan. We'll do the rest." Dean said. I layed my hand on his arm.
   "It's alright. We got this." Roman said.
   "Come inside. We'll go over it again." Dean said, taking my hand.  We went inside leaving the cameras in the hallway.
   Jon took my hood off, and Joe dried my eyes. Colby handed me a water.  I waited for a second. "They want me to ... Omos."
   "Are they crazy?!" Jon yelled.
   "It's no wonder you're like this, sweets." Colby said, as Joe held me to him.
   "Don't you worry, alofa. He'll never get the chance to--Wait, does Drew know?"
   "I don't think so." I said, drying my eyes.
   "He's on his way. I just texted him." Jon said.
   *Knock. Knock. Knock.*  "It's me."
   Colby opened the door, and hurried Drew inside. He took me from Joe., and held me tight. He could feel me quaking in his arms.
   "They want me to save you. They want Omos to come after me." I explained.
   "Omos?" Drew's temper started to flare. "Are they trying to get you killed? There's no farden way I'm letting him anywhere near you, love. I swear he won't even get close."
   I calmed myself, taking in a huge breath of his aftershave. " I'm okay, Drew. Shawn's going to be watching from the gorilla position. And-"
   "And we're going to be right at the barricade. She'll be safe. AJ won't let anything happen to her, and neither will any of us. I swear it, Drew." Jon said.

   Match time

   Drew stalked down to the ring wearing his blue kilt. He hopped up on the ring apron and wiped his boots, before going through the ropes. He looked worried and impatient. He wanted this whole thing over, you could tell by the way his body moved within the ropes. No flare. No bull. Straight down to business.
   He removed his kilt and leaned against the turnbuckle, awaiting AJ's arrival. He didn't wait long.
   AJ was decked out in his blue ring gear. He had the same look Drew did. He hurried to the ring, followed by Omos. No bravado. No extra time was wasted.
   Shawn held me back in Hunter's office. He could tell how scared I was of having to face Omos. I tried to put on a brave face, but that gargantuan s.o.b. scared me.
   I knew I was well protected by the boys and by AJ and by Drew., but I may have to protect myself, if things went wrong. I just didn't think I could take him.
   Here I am 5'5" and 120 pounds on a good day. How the hell am I going to fend off a 7'3", 406 pound man that doesn't give a damn if he hurts me or not? I thought to myself.
   I pushed out of Shawn's arms. "Powder room." I grinned shyly.
   "Hurry up, babygirl. We gotta go in a minute."I nodded. Then closed the door behind me.
   I gave myself a little pep talk in the mirror. "You always said this is what you wanted to do. Well, here it is. You got two choices. You can run like a coward. Or you can face this head on.
   "Sure, he's big, but all men are the same size when they're taken off their feet. Take his legs, you know this. You've been watching and learning all this since you were seven. Come on, you got this. And just in case..."