EPILOGUE

Sometimes we never imagined , that our life will take drastic twist and turns , and suddenly , in a swift motion , it'll throw us in a whirlpool of emotions . And in this whirlpool of motions , we experienced different kind of emotions . Sometimes we can keep it in check but some times it's beyond our control .
One of them which is dominant emotions we feel is 'respect & love ' toward each other .....

It's been 6 years of their marriage and they both are happy and heart content , in this time their bond, love , respect toward each other only strengthen , life is not easy for couple , especially for Zenobia , but in that difficult time Arhan was her anchor ,her biggest shield ,her support system .
After that night "couple" became inseparable , like one soul .
She is their favorite , Annaya and Arish is biggest fans , they share sacred bond , beyond our thinking , some people even took wrong , but she conquered that battle also , just because of his love ....
And not to forget the little munchkins , yeah you heard it right , Almighty blessed them with twins ...

In these 6 years many things changes she became daughter to mother , Annaya graduate and doing internship in Arhan's company

Arish started his separate firm , now his name is quiet known In Auto parts industry ...and after 2nd anniversary of Arhan and his api (Zenobia) , he came to his api and told his liking about Arriana .
And that day she's on cloud nine , after talking to Arhan and their father , the all go to their phoo house
Flash Back
In morning she call her chachi and his phoo , to inform that they are coming for dinner tonight and she happily agreed .
At dinner
They all are enjoying dinner along with chit chatting and for some reason Arish was blushing , Annaya and Zenobia continuously whispering something in his ear , after dinner Zenobia and Arriana clean dishes , and making tea.
After diner every one sitting in lounge including Zenobia's mother family , because Marianna her chachi's elder daughter is married to her brother , elders is sitting in one group discussing God knows what , they also came back from kitchen with tea , Arhan continuously staring at her ,and she profusely blushing .

In between Zenobia clear her throat to Gain every one's attention
Zenobia look at her father in law and blushing Arish , she herself getting nervous about the talk she's going to do , looking at Arhan , her mind calm down ,so with fake clearing her throat every one looking at her , "Umm ...mm actually chachi ! Chachu ! , We are here with alliance for Arriana ".
It's first Marianna to register her words and ask "who's the guy? and "Who are you to bring alliance for Arriana?" She said raising her voice bitterly , any how she's her sister in law still she behaved irrational,
Seeing this commotion her father in law is the one who spoke "sister" gaining chachi's attention he started " I really like Annaya alot , then I ask Arish about his feeling which is positive , so I am the one who ask Zenobia to talk to you about our alliance" chachi's eye got moisture and Marianna look at her guiltily.
Zenobia sent prayers to her lord for giving her such a supportive and understanding family , Yes ! Now they are her family not 'in laws '.

After that chachi gave them there concern about alliance , Arriana also agreed , sweet were distributed , Arish is on cloud nine his happiness knew no bound because he get whom he loves .

But on the other hand somewhere she is crying her heart out , because she love someone else that someone else is his elder brother , for the sake of their family she agreed , but now she thinks how she'll see him with someone else , albeit all her heart break she agreed for her family's sake .

Flash back end

Present
Now after 6 years they all are happy and content in their lives Zenobia and Arhan are blessed with two little munchkins 'a girl ' ' zarmeenay '  and  '  a boy' ' Nofil' they are life of their house , Once quiet and erily house now beam with happiness because of their shegnians and  chery on top is Arriana's munchkins  yes!!  you  heard it right she is also blessed with pair of 2 girls ' Amra ' ' mirha '  'faternal twins ' .

Three brats team up and bully their brother 🤣

So thier life is happy and content .

They all get their fair share of happiness .
-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamualaikum
Here's the Epilogue

Writer .