01

It's a pleasent night, a girl with her long open hair, staller on her neck, sitting on her bed

It's a pleasent night, a girl with her long open hair, staller on her neck, sitting on her bed.  Watching outside from her room window where wind is blowing, stars are shimmering in the sky.. All the flash from past go through  her eyes , every scene , every moment was crystal in her eyes , how she can forget ? , Memories of her deceased Father , it's feel like yesterday when she's teasing him , how He grant all her wishes despise his mother  warnings , how late in nights He take her on long drives for make -up because he can't see her munchkin narraz with him , a lone tear escaped her eyes remembering her Father . Its been 2 years since her Father's demise but for her mother and her it's fresh wound , in these 2 years she transformed in beautiful Zenobia , after her Father's demise her mother condition is crucial so she take all charge of house hold , she's no more playful ,clumsy Zenobia Now she's elegant ,beauty with brains . Coming in present she wiped her tears &   remember the conversation with her mother.
___________________
Flash Back...
"Zenobia? As you know your father is not with us and your responsibility is on my shoulders,  your brother is also well settled in Islamabad with his family ......." Her mother started this conversation.
"Sooo!" She asked not getting her point.
"I had discussed it with your Chachi (Aunt) and she gave me idea to marry you with her nephew ...."
I was looking at her blankly, didn't know how to react or what to react on. And she noticed my blank expression before adding.
"Listen child he's a good child and plus all of that they don't have mother , Soo full house will be in your control, he is also very rich, you'll live there like a 'queen ' ...."
And here my patience break as well as my shocked form...
"Momma ! What are you talking about ?  I am not some gold digger,  I don't want his money or power. Why you don't think that there is more responsibility because they don't have mother....." I spat angrily , how could my mum thinks like that. And so easily she want me to understand such a stupid thing.
"Momma ! How could you think like that ? When did you became so selfish?' I said not coming out of the shock.
"What do you mean by how could I think like that? You are my daughter, I want best for you." She replied at the verge of crying.
"You said it right I am selfish , I just want your happiness and here you are taunting me !! Great young lady great, I raise you for this day, that you spat at me? And think, I am the selfish one?" She said and by now her voice was hoarsely, I know she was going to cry.
Here goes the emotional black mailing, I knew very well what's coming next ....                          But I knew, I had to back down.
"Achaw Ok ! Sorry next time I won't." I replied a little guilty about my behavior.
"I was just a little shacken up."
I am usually a very calm person but on the topic of marriage I couldn't stand and my control would just slip.
"So, it's mean a yes From you?" Moma asked with a lot of glint in her eyes.
Huhh???? What she's talking about? I mumbled to myself.
"You heard it young lady..." Moma say in sharp tone aware from my expressions
"I asked it's yes from you for proposal which your Chachi Bring?" She asked huffing again folding her arms on her chest.
"Momma ! At least tell me who he is?" I asked because I didn't have any other option, So I surrender which I would have done sooner or later.
"Arhaan, his name is Arhaan and you know him, he eventually came in Chachi's home, and is Chachi's brother Son. His mother died at the birth of his little sister Annaya. So his father bought up all his children alone, that time Arhaan was 12 years old and his brother Arrish he was 8 years old, so both brothers mostly help thier father in bringing up thier sister. Now he's well known business men in city...."
"Mostly Chachi help them in their lives but yes she couldn't be with them all the time."

Ahh now it clicks me Arhaan I remembered his face, he's quite handsome.
"Yeah! I mean it's yes from me. But no rush moma please."

----------------------------------------------------
Back to reality.....

Thinking all this, and a lot of thought about their future and the specially the time which she is going to spend with someone particular.
She close her eyes, praying for her future welfare.
_____________________________________
Eid Mubbarak ♥️

Writer
Wardha ❣️