Blessed Part # 1

She is sitting on his bed ,as his bride clad in bright red dress , she's the sight to behold , but she's crying her heart out not caring about her make up ,which is done by her cousin & his 'bhabhi' or 'zeni Api ' is what he called .

She's not crying because of nervousness , she's crying cause is heart break or you can say her heart dies the minute she said 2 words , who holds the power to change lives ...& that words also change her life the minute she said those two words " Qubool hai "

But her mind remind her "sake of your family "

All the moment is moving like reel and flash of past roaming in her eyes ...
Flashes
It's feel like yesterday when they play together , being the youngest she's too shy and petite ... When Annaya tease her , she feel like Annaya is bullying her , and 'she' the damsel in distress directly go to Arhan , and he the eldest in cousin & her knight in shining armor safe her from all her demons ...
She's more close to her maternal family ... After death of Arhan's mother they mostly stay here , with her cousins...

He is doing all this emphatically, but she the teenager & naive beauty of 16 yrs took it as his 'love' . If her mood is down , then both her cousins do all in their power to lift her mood especially Arhan , because he thinks being the eldest it's his duty to take care of all his younger siblings , and Arriana is no less than Annaya .....

When her mother purpose the idea of Zenobia and Arhan that's the first time jealousy run through her veins , that's the first time she envied her 'bia' . she tried to tell her mother that she loved her cousin who is 9 year older ....but she only tried .....on other hand is her mother who love Zenobia like her daughter , is that what she shows every one but no one knows the ill intentions except the Almighty .

At the day when they decided the 'Dates' of Arhan & Zenobia's wedding is the day when her dam broke and her eyes start water works ..

First time in her life she complained to Almighty , first time in years she complained about her life to the Almighty ... She question , why ? Why ? Her mother didn't see her? Her very Own daughter ?why Zenobia?

That's the day when Arish saw her giving punishment to her eyes... ,But didn't say anything just convey the message Mariana give .......

She left from there , but he still stood on ground where she shed tears , but the only thing which disturb him is "why in the heavens she is crying?"
______________________________________

Hey peeps
How's the chapter
Hope you enjoy reading it 🙂
Stay home, stay safe 🙂
Prevention is better than cure guys

Do share your votes and comment 🙂
If possible do follow ❤️

Wardha ❤️