02

He's leaning on the sofa and all the family members are sitting around him and staring at him intentionally

He's leaning on the sofa and all the family members are sitting around him and staring at him intentionally. Every one is persueing him to marry. And the stubborn child He is , not agreeing with everyone.
"Please Bhai say yes na" Annaya said showing her puppy dog eyes to get his approval.
"No! and that's the end of conversation, you all go back to your rooms now."
He said getting up in  finalizing tone means he don't want any more arguments on this topic.

His mother died when he's just 10 , few days back they all are happy and content ,but after welcoming their  baby sister they all loss one precious human , who is life of their family
'Their mother'& his father loss is even bigger because he lose his 'other half '  & ' his soul mate ' whom he loved and cherished unconditionally .....

After demise of their mother, his father was in greif  , he drowned himself in business  , a cold hearted but kind enough to his workers .

They didn't treat Annaya any less because they all know this is
Almighty's planning who is the most merciful and beneficial.

Infact she bring back the life in home
Her brothers and father are wrapped around her fingers.
She's the 'bunny ' what they call her.

Seeing her father in stress ànd greif He took all the responsibility of their siblings on himself .
He became 2nd father for them ,
He awake all nights with Annaya , or she's sick he became restless like a mother

Arish became silent after their mother so He bring back Arish to life .
His words are commands for their family , they can't deny him.

"Aarrrhhhann..." His pho0's screeching voice hit his ear drums and he came back from blissful memories , or u can say from hi  la la land , '' Listennn for the sake of your father ...." Phoo said determination in her  voice.

He give a curt node with out turning to face her, giving her permission to say what she want to tell him.

"Arhan dear, this house needs a women. Annaya is growing up, she's not that little girl anymore she want mother figure who can tell what is right and wrong, girls need someone who can understand them and give them comfort as they want."
'But phoo u are here na." He reasoned not liking How they are dragging the 'matter'.

"How long I'll live with u guys ? Don't forget I do have a family a husband and two daughters ...." Phoo answered giving him pleading look .

He know she is right, how long she can stay here, she also have a family to take care of.
He is  debating with myself when his  Dad decide to take matter in his hands....

"Son your phopho is right and now I am also getting tired of these duties, bored with all these stuff... I also want some change and relaxation. I am getting old son, you need to understand it's time. " Dad said and he just listen quietly with head hung low, thinking to himself.

"Ahnnn, by the way Bhai! why can't you marry Zenobia. and annaya can also get a mentor in her. Why are we searching for mother figure when we can bring her by your side. What do you say?"
Phoo said winking to his brother and mouthed to play along ,.. his father nodded and control smile which is threatening to come out .

And his mind went numb , they hit right,  His phoo is  watching his face with a knowing look and smile internally because it's very difficult for her to control her laugh  .. because they all know if you want him to obey they should have to play dirty ,  and to least that is the last weapon they have. And by the look on his face, they all think he will surrender soon.
They all plan to trap him this time and he is trapped,  his father smirk inwardly seeing the knowing looks ...

"H.h.how? Could you all?" He said mumbling low.
"What ?" Phoo said narrowing her eyes at him with an innocent look.

"I  mean she's much younger than me. So how can she marry Dad...." He said massaging his forehead , his hand going on hairs repeatedly to mess his already messed hairs , he's trying his best not to show his discomfort,
But they are their family and they all know him inside out .

"Sooo what's the problem in this?" His pho said giving challenging glare .. "Explain me any flaws!.... Your Dad is smart, mature and handsome. And about age it's just a number ,after 2 children it doesn't matter , she also can match your Dad." His phoo  challenged him.

"Child??" he almost shout at them in disbelief. Thinking her with his father is too much for him and a child. Noo never...
In this while all are controlling thier laughter, his dad is also playing along with everyone.

"Yeah Son! I mean I feel lonely some time, I do want companion. She will accompany me all the time what do you think?" His dad said vulnerably and his sister ( phoo) looked his brother  in amusement
'Dadd !!! A..are you in Your senses she's too Young from me ..... Soo you are other case .'  he said raising his voice slightly

' Control your reigns Young Man , I am Your Dad '  his father said calming his ragged breaths

They all are trying to manipulate him and he was still not getting it.
"If you guys are okay and dad is happy so I don't have any problem to make her dad's wife. After so many years you look happy and pleased with that smile of yours, So I am happy for you two." He said without any emotions in his voice. He misstook his Dad's smile .

After hearing this from his mouth, everyone holds their head in their hands, not knowing what to do with him.
"Bhai think one last time before agreeing on this then we'll call Arrish bruh " Annaya said sadness lacing in her voice
He just hummed in response and directly went to his room , not looking back , to notice laughing hyenas .

After changing in his black tracks he lay down in his bed for some rest. But internally he's restless his mind is restless. He's only thinking about situation, what he's going to do.
Is he ready to call another women his mother ? Who is much younger then him ????
Obviously he can never but he's not going to make another woman his mother.
If that's what they want so he is ready to sacrifice his bachelor life he thought.
And he have seen her since she's young, she doesn't notice him but he have seen her every time he went to his phoo home. She's always their at phoo's wings. He admit to himself that she is beautiful, loving, caring and everything a men want.
And with this in his mind he dozzed off he doesn't know when he slept with her toughts.

_________________________________
Eid Mubbarak ♥️

Writter
Wardha