Blessed part # 2

Flash back continues:

She left from there , but he still stood on ground where she shed tears , but the only thing which disturb him is "why in the heavens she is crying?"

He stood there staring Almighty knows what ? He only came back to his senses when Anaya call him saying " don't you want to go back to home ? Or do you really planned a camp till the date of rukhsati? Mischievousness was evident in her eyes . but he knows his heart is restless seeing his little cousin's teary eyes . His mind is constantly alarming him saying .
'Just a 'little cousin' nothing more ?'

On the way back home he constantly thinking about her and her teary eyes which bring turnado in his heart...

And from that day he watched her every move more keenly , also he is not acknowledging his emotion towards her ...he is confused about so many things and doesn't know what happening with him ? And what to do with these summersaults which his heart is doing every time he see her ...

But he is sure for one thing that he is more possessive over her than Annaya ,.. Deep down he knows that she isn't her just "li'l cousin sister "

"Sister"

'No ' a big 'NO '

She's more than this .... She own his heart from the very beginning...

-----------------------------------------------------------

But that's not the case on her side She loved his brother 'Arhan' ... How he care for her , How he get worried when something happens to her ... If it's tiniest incision,......

She didn't remember her diaper days , but She knows she's a kid full of life,

Fate didn't show mercy to a kid who is merely 4 years old .

Her mother left her here ( at her Mamu's place ) permanently, she daily come to check on her but she never took her back home ..

From the age of 2 they come every day to their house., So she get quite comfortable with her cousins , but at the age of 4 her mother left her here , even after her constant crying and throwing tantrums .

And from that day onwards she became quite ... She didn't say any thing ....her cousins always tried to make her talk but she became quiet as calming ocean

Her mother comes daily to meet her.... but she just nod her head like always ..not a single word from her mouth no complains , no tantrums , not a single ruckus after that night when she leave her ... She just came , sit beside her , pass a smile . Arhan the smartest and big brother and father of her siblings is her anchor that time .

He bought as many chocolate she want ...take her and Annaya to the long drive and treat them with their favorite ice cream tubs ,, ....

But this not what she 'wants ' she just want ' love ' attention of her 'mother ,' her 'parents'

But Alas no one can bring back her 'Mother' her 'Parents '

-----------------------------------------------------------

From the beginning the 'thing' which bothered her was that her Appi often stay at their Bari mama's home .... almost living with their 'Bari mama' albeit the age difference of 6 years , between two siblings she loves her 'Api' more than anything.....

Arianna always think that may be her Api enjoy company of their elder cousin 'Zoran ' Her ' Bari mama' s ' only son .

"Why In the heavens they lived with their parent like others ?"