39~hate 📝🐥 🐿

It's double update
Plz read the last part before this

They were taken by shock and a voice "who is there" Came from a distance. The guard...

This time hoseok didn't noticed what he did and he grabbed jimin's ass in his palm and pushed him with strength.

Jimin was given a jerk and he tried to ignore the 'feel' he got by hoseok hands grabbing him... He climbed and wall and hoseok followed.

"Hey stop! Who is there!!! " The guard ran towards them and the jumped down the other end.

Everything was forgotten. Only escape was echoing in their minds. They grabbed each others hand again and ran in full speed towards jimin's building.

They were out of sight. The guard at the entrance of the H4 didn't stop them and they were still running, now lead by jimin towards his room.

They stopped in front of the door, breathing heavily, no regrets, only smiles on their faces, hands still connected.

Their eyes met and they broke into laugher.
Hoseok laughed loudly and jimin too.
They both were looking at each other and laughing.

Jimin was still laughing and hoseok was looking at the younger with small giggle which turned into a small smile when he started to speak.

"Hope you don't hate me jimin... " Hoseok said looking in jimin's eyes.

Jimin also smiled a teasing one. "Who said I hate you?" He counterd

Hoseok licked his lips and avoided jimin's eyes, "um.. Cause' you know... Me and yoongi are bit close and I know you were his ex and maybe you still like him" Hoseok said and missed on how jimin's smile turned in a sad one.

"I know... And I don't hate you for that, it's just I'm confused of what suddenly happened and now it's you in the place once I had for yoongi. He said I'll know when the time comes and if it will because of you- I'll try to not hate you too much that day" He said and chuckled.

Hoseok gave a tight smile "you will know it when the time comes, it's also hard for yoongi. And don't think that way now one can take your the place you have in yoongi's heart" Jimin nodded and looked down, trying best to keep the smile.

Hoseok sighed beside him and smiled again. "Okay! So see you tomorrow maybe. Bye for now, good night" Hoseok said and jimin smiled back.

"Yeah, see you, and thank you, it was fun today, we should sneek out like this again someday" Jimin chuckle and hoseok gave a nod with his heart smile that didn't go unnoticed by jimin.

"Okay, so you go in, I'll go back" Hoseok mentioned making Jimin break into giggles

"For that you need to leave my hand" He said pointed their still interweaved hands.

Hoseok broke the touch and jumped back. It was weird to see both blushing and giving shy giggles at the same time.

"So... Bye" Hoseok waved and took steps back.

Jimin waved back and hoseok turned around walking down the Hall. Jimin looked at him walking away, looking at him tucking his hands in his pocket and skipping the way out.

Jimin would swear he felt a tug in his chest when he saw hoseok turning back, jimin waved heavily at hoseok, not realising he was jumping.

He even saw hoseok giggling and waving back more powerfully before he disappeared leaving jimin in thoughts.

"I definitely not hate him" He smiled to himself before entering his dorm.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
🥺 was it good enough?