80~best 🔞

Taehyung blushed hard on the confession and on the other side Jungkook's face lit up.

He looked up by the support of his elbows and said "I was clean, and after that, I've just been with you."

"Me too... " Taehyung said. "S-so can we do it? "

"Yeah"

Taehyung excitedly got up to remove his pants and went back to sit on Jungkook's hips... Jungkook thought Taehyung gonna ask for prep, he wanted to get over it fast cuz he was getting frustrated, he just wanted to feel Taehyung's tight walls around his dick as soon as possible.

But to his surprise Taehyung started to position himself so that he can land on his dick. Jungkook panicked a bit.

"Baby!" He called and Taehyung looked up to him "you need to get prepped, it would hurt... And especially without a condom."

Another blush took over Taehyung's cheeks. "I... I prepped myself when I was washing up." He said making Jungkook smirk.

"Then what are we waiting for babe," He said and opened the drawer to take out some lube.

He took a handful and rubbed it on his member as well as Taehyung's rim of his hole.

He could see Taehyung already reacting to his touch when he was lubricating him.

"This gonna be fun," He said and made Taehyung ready to sit on his dick.

Taehyung could feel the tip on his hole. He slowly started to move down. His breathing was escalating.

"Fuck" He said as he could feel his hole stretching up and it was different from the feeling of a condom. "Agh! " He groaned as he fully sat on Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook was in bliss too. It feels different. He rubbed Taehyung's thighs while he was adjusting himself to it.

"It's... It's my first time without a condom" Taehyung said. "Me too" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's lustful eyes looked at jungkook, he could see the trace of pleasure in Jungkook's frown. It just made him feel more confident.

He lifted a bit and sat back. His jaw dropped on the pleasure even for jungkook.

"Hyung... " He whispered moan and hoped again. Jungkook held Taehyung's waist and guided him as he started to go up and down on the cock.

Both moaned loud. "Fuck baby!" He started to go hard, the sound of skin slaps started to echo in the room with the moans.

"Hyung! Ahhhh" Taehyung cried when Jungkook thrusted upward.

Taehyung started to go weak, Jungkook noticed it and didn't wait for more to flip the position. He made Taehyung's leg rest over his shoulder while he started to thrust hard. The bed started to creak. Taehyung held the headboard behind him as he was focusing on the pleasure he was getting.

"Ahh! Hhgnn... Jungkook hyung-ahh" Taehyung let out voices of pleasure.

Jungkook moved forward to catch Taehyung's lips with his. They both kissed like mad while Jungkook kept thrusting.

"Faster... " Taehyung said. And Jungkook obeyed. He went faster while hitting different spots.

"O my god yes!" Taehyung cried.

"Here? " Jungkook asked in a breathy voice caused by the waves of pleasure that were hitting his body on every thrust.

"There! There! Jungkook hyung! Yes," Taehyung held on to Taehyung's neck, tight. Jungkook was hitting the spot. He was going faster. Taehyung was getting overwhelmed.

"Ahh fuck baby" Jungkook moaned by the feeling of Taehyung clinging around him.
Jungkook stopped for a bit, making Taehyung confused. But not for too long as he turned Taehyung around, on his knees and he started to hit his spot with his dick.

"Ahh!!!!! Fuckk! Yes!" Taehyung said as he buried his face in the pillow, ass up in the air for jungkook to abuse his hole.

"Oh hyung!"

"Yeah baby"
Jungkook said, he moved his one hand forward and took Taehyung's dick to pump.

"Ahh! Too much! Too much! Fuck"
Taehyung was going crazy, he was getting thrust in from the back as well as getting his dick stroked.

"Ah! Jungkook!" He took his name. Jungkook loved it. "I'm close" Taehyung sobbed.

Even Jungkook was a bit. He started to go harder. At this rate the bed might break, but who cared.

"Yes! I'm coming! It's happening! Agh!" Taehyung moaned and came all over the bedsheet. But Jungkook didn't stop he was yet to cum.

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook said and he could feel himself get near. "I'm also coming baby. Jungkook said while Taehyung kept his face buried, giving out moans every second. He was getting overstimulated but he didn't want to Jungkook to not cum. "Cum inside me" Taehyung announced.

" Baby," Said and went faster. "I'm coming"
Jungkook listed to Taehyung and spilled his seeds inside him. He collapsed down the bed. Dick was still inside Taehyung.

He moved a bit to look at Taehyung's face, to his fear Taehyung's eyes were in tears, cheeks rosy red, lips chapped. He looked sinfully sexy. Jungkook held himself back from kissing him.

"Baby you okay" His baby didn't reply and moved forward to kiss Jungkook's lips.
Leaving a peck before he mumbled "best sex... "
Jungkook chuckled and took Taehyung's lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you," Taehyung said

"I love you too, like so so so much," He said and pecked every part of Taehyung's face making the older giggle.

"Let's get cleaned up." Jungkook pulled out and picked Taehyung to walk towards the bathroom.

When he set Taehyung down the floor he could see his liquids running down Taehyung's inner thighs, Taehyung was taking support of the wall making his ass stick out to jungkook. "Fuck, you are so hot," Jungkook said.

Taehyung was expecting to get cleaned up by jungkook but instead, he was again rammed with a dick in his hole. He gasped loudly and threw his head back. Jungkook was again hitting him from the back and pinching his nipples.

Jungkook turned Taehyung around and lifted him so that he can wrap his legs around Jungkook's waist. " hyung"

Taehyung moaned when he was getting thrust, he held tight on Jungkook's shoulder and sucked on his neck while Jungkook nibbled on his nipples.

Taehyung was fucked until his hole couldn't contain more of Jungkook's cum or let's say until he passed out.

Best intercourses of their life.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Me to my readers

This bitch is on 42k+ reads🥵