Chapter 5 - Damn Possessive Dickhead.

I wake up in Dylan's arms. Well, I woke up because of his alarm. It reminded me that I never charged my phone!

I try getting out of bed, yet again being restricted. I try struggling out of his grip. "Stop moving."

"Your alarm is going off and I need to charge my phone." He groans and stops his alarm.

"Happy?"

"No cos I still need to charge my phone."

"Five more minutes."

"But I want to get up now."

"Shh." I huff and lie awake in the bed while I feel his breath on me yet again. It tickled me to be honest.

"Your breath is tickling me." I murmured. He laughed and I felt the bed vibrating. His breath, tickling me more with his laugh. "Stop." I giggle.

"I guess I'm not getting five more minutes then?" I giggle.

"Nope."

***

We were now at school and Dylan had a possessive arm around me. I obviously tried to pry it off my shoulder but obviously it didn't work.

Soon, he ends up holding my hand. His hand was way bigger than mine.

We walked to my locker. I had to ask him. We stopped at my locker and Jess and Kyle were there. "Hi guys." I say grinning. "Haven't seen you both since yesterday."

"I know, where did you disappear too, Lex?" Kyle asked, smiling at me. Dylan growled. I roll my eyes. He tensed and his grip on my hand tightened.

"Oh-"

"She was moving in with me." Dylan replied.

"Oh, why?" I rolled my eyes at him. Shouldn't it be obvious? "Oh wait never mind that. You're mates?" I nod.

"Yes and she's mine." Dylan growls at him. God, growly growly eh?

"Wasn't planning on having her. I have this one here." Kyle says, kissing Jess on the cheek. I feel Dylan relax.

The bell rings and I walk forward towards my next class, Jess and Dylan following. Why was he following? He still hadn't let go of my hand. He was older than us so he had different classes.

We soon reach my class and he kisses me on my cheek and walks off. Weirdo. Kidding. Maybe.

Jess and I sit down in our seats. She turns to me. "So, tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Is he good?"

"Good at what?"

"Good in bed duh!" My eyes widen.

"Oh God, ew no! We haven't done it yet!"

"You haven't mated? Gosh, get with it girl. How can you not with that eye candy as your mate?"

"You have a mate though."

"I know, Kyle obviously beats him by far- my opinion obviously! I know you think Dylan is better but ah well."

"Well, we haven't done anything."

"Tell me when you do."

"Uh, I probably won't. You are my best friend and all but Jess, seriously. Sex lives are supposed to be private."

"Alright fine. At least tell me if he's good. But a guy like him would probably be heavenly in bed."

"Um I don't think Kyle would like you thinking about another guy in that way."