Chapter 12 - Tamed The Alpha.

I woke up with pain. I felt pain everywhere. And I mean everywhere. It wasn't fun.

I groan. I also felt really hot. I jumped out of the bed, startling Dylan awake. "What's wrong baby?"

"Fuck off." I groan and go into the bathroom. I was still angry at him. I run a cold bath. Maybe it will numb the pain a bit and cool me down.

I strip off my clothes and get into the refreshingly cold water. It was so cold. Really cold. It felt good though. But the pain didn't really stop.

Dylan walked in and I felt my eyes cloud over with lust.

"I'm in heat." I conclude. Fuck. Seriously? Why now?

"You're in heat?"

"Yes." I groan as I feel more pain.

"Let me help you?"

"No. Go away."

"You're not still mad at me are you?"

"I most certainly am still angry at you!"

"Baby, come on. I'm sorry. But I just don't want anything. I have what I want."

"I still want to- oww!" He winces as I yelp in pain and he rushes over and carries me out the bath and places me on the toilet. The moment of contact made the pain go away for a bit. But it came back when he went to get me a towel. His eyes were clouded with lust and love. Probably lust because I was full on naked. He wrapped the towel around me.

"Happy Valentines Day."

"I really don't give two flying fucks about Valentines Day right now."

"Sorry." He mumbles. I look up at him, in only his boxers. His hair looking messy but still making him look so damn hot. I jump up and literally throw myself on him and kiss him eagerly, like my life depended on it.

He obviously had caught me with ease. I had my legs wrapped around his waist as he cupped my butt and squeezed it. I moaned.

He walked through the bathroom door and placed me onto the bed. He hovered over me. "You want me to stop this?" He asks. Instead of answering him I pull him down into a kiss. "I guess that's a yes." He removes the towel from my body and looks at me with lust filled eyes. "You're so beautiful."

He kisses my neck, my mark. He kissed everywhere, teased too. Soon, I took his boxers off and we were stark naked. "Ready for the time of your life, baby?"

"Definitely."

[you can find the smut on my back up ( thekinkytiger ) in my one shot book]
***

After about four or more hours of us making love repeatedly I felt better. The pain had definitely gone.

"Now that can be my gift from you." He says, lying on his stomach watching me. Well, just staring actually. I wasn't doing anything. I was just lying down on my stomach too looking at him.

"Alright then, happy Valentines Day." I give him a quick peck on the lips and he pouts. "Don't pout."

"I would have liked that kiss to be longer."

"Well too bad." I get out of bed and put some clothes on. "Now get up."

"Maybe we can go four more hours?" He suggests. He wriggles his eyebrows and winks. I walk up to him, since he was still lying in bed, and I pick up a pillow and thwack his face with it. I burst out laughing because he didn't even expect it.