Chapter 9 - Aw, The Big Bad Alpha Is Afraid.

I waited for Dylan by his car. He said he'd take me to see my parents and I was extremely excited.

I see him walking slowly towards the car. Why does he have to walk slowly?! He sees me and smiles but doesn't walk quick. He still walks slow. Why?!

I smile back anyway. He finally gets to the car. "What took you so long? Why did you have to walk slowly? Gee Dylan."

"Missed me then?"

"Actually I'm just eager to see my parents but yeah I guess I did miss you." I did, for some reason I was missing him more and I wanted to be around him every second of everyday. He liked it of course.

"I missed you too." He kisses me on the cheek and finally unlocks the car.

I get in and buckle up and he takes his time. "Dylan!" I whine.

"Yes, love?"

"Hurry up."

"Baby, they'll still be there. We can take our time."

"But I miss them and I want to see them.."

"Hush baby, we'll be there soon."

"But its like me and you not seeing each other for days. What would you do then?"

"I wouldn't have let that happen." He starts the car.

"If it did?" He starts driving.

"Then I'd get to you as fast as I could." I smile.

"Point made."

"Alright, alright."

We soon arrive at my parents and I zoom out of the car and race to the front door and knock on it. Dylan is soon by my side. That was fast.

My mum opens the door and realising it was me, she pulls me into a strong hug. "I missed you mum." I say, hugging her back.

"I missed you too. How have you been, the both of you?" She pulls back. "Oh wait please don't tell me you're pregnant."

"Mum! No, of course not."

She sighs with relief. "Phew." I laugh. I look at Dylan who is just standing there.

"We're fine thanks mum."

"Good, good. Now come on in sweet pea." We walk in and I sit on the sofa. She excuses herself to go make us hot chocolate. Dylan sits beside me.

"I never properly looked around your house. I was just occupied with getting you to mine so I could have you to myself. This is a nice home." I blush at what he said while he looked around. So, thankfully he didn't see my blush.

"Thanks."

He places his arm around my shoulders. My mum soon comes out with our hot chocolate and gives it to us.

"Thank you." Dylan politely says.

"Thank mum."

"You're welcome kiddos. So, what's been going on?"

"Oh nothing really. I just missed you guys. Where's dad?"

"Dad is at work but should be finishing, hm about now actually." I could feel Dylan tense. I looked at him weirdly. Obviously my mum didn't see since she was looking somewhere else. "I'll just go get you both some cookies." Before I could say we were fine my mum had already shot out of the living room.