Chapter 11 - Anger Blackens The Heart.

One Week Later.

We finally had a few weeks off school. It was great because I needed a break from school. In the last few days leading up to our few weeks off, I had nothing but exams and let me tell you, I am completely knackerd.

I was in the bed on my own. I admit, I was sad to wake up alone because I had by now gotten used to waking up every morning next to Dylan.

I saw a little note on his pillow.

Hey baby,

I'm sorry you had to wake up alone, I've got Alpha duties.

I'll see you later, love you.

~ Dylan

I smile at the letter. When's later though? When will I get to see him?

Damn, I'm becoming needy. But I want to see him. I've grown to actually tolerate and maybe love him. Well, actually.. Not maybe love him, I do love him.

At first, I wasn't happy that we were mates. I always basically dreamed of Prince Charming for a mate. But Dylan is no where near Prince Charming. But, he's my Prince Charming.

I love how he gets possessive over me. Yes, sometimes he goes too far and its annoying as hell but it just shows he cares. I love how I always catch him looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world. Well, to him I probably am. And to me, he's the only guy in the world. Well, there is Channing Tatum too..

I love how he cares so much for me.. And he just looks so handsome even in the mornings when his hair is completely disheveled. He looks perfect all the time. No ones perfect, but he's perfect for me.

Although, there's one thing that isn't so nice about him. His anger issues. They don't make him so pretty. They blacken his heart. His caring heart gets blackened by the anger he has. Once he gets angry, there's no stopping him.

One little thing could make him flip and lose control. And in some ways, that frightened me. What if he does something to me? He wouldn't though, would he? But he could.

I hear my wolf snarl at these thoughts but I block her out. I block everyone out. Especially Dylan. He doesn't need to know that his anger frightens me. He doesn't need to know that I think about the possibilities that he could hurt me.

I throw away the negative thoughts and get out of bed and shower. Might as well start the day off clean.

After I finish showering, I throw on some clean undergarments and some leggings along with one of Dylan's hoodies. They came up mid thigh but they smelt just like him. That gave me comfort.

I walked out the room and spotted Ollie wandering around with a teddy bear. "Hey Ollie."

"Hi Lexi!" He runs up to me and hugs my legs. I kneel down and pull him into a proper hug.

"How are you today?"

"I'm good! How are you?"

"Great thank you." I look at the teddy bear and see that it says 'I love you'. "Who's the teddy for?"

"Its a secret." He giggles.

"I can keep a secret."

"Are you sure?" I nod.