Chapter 18 - Jelly Tots.

"Dylan! Put me down you monster!"

"Hey I'm no monster! I'm a werewolf!"

"Fine, put me down you freaky werewolf!"

"No, not until you say it!"

"Nooo! Put me down!"

"Say it!"

"Never!"

"I guess I won't put you down then, will I?" Okay so, you're probably wondering what's going on right? Well I was in his shoulder currently.. Shall we go back a few hours? Yeah, let's.

A Few Hours Ago.

"Ollie! Mum wants you downstairs!"

"Dylan, your mum said to go get him not shout up the stairs." I say, rolling my eyes. "If she meant to shout at him to come down I'm pretty sure she would've done it herself."

"Hush up."

"You know I'm right."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am. Now, I'm going to go get Ollie as your mother wanted in the first place." He laughs, shaking his head. I get up and go to get Ollie. Cammy and her mate, Mason, had called a family dinner. I was curious as to why. I personally thought they were getting married which would be so cool and cute.

I knocked on Ollie's door and he opened it almost immediately. "I'm coming." He states.

"I thought I'd come get you."

"I heard Dylan call my name."

"He was supposed to come up and get you."

"He's a lazy bum though!" I giggle and Ollie holds my hand as we walk downstairs.

"What you two giggling about hm?" Dylan's mum asks.

"Just something Ollie said." I reply.

"And what was that young man?" She asks, lifting him up.

"I said Dylan was a lazy bum!" Everyone at the table- which was everyone besides Jackson, his mate and their father- started to laugh. Everyone but Dylan who had a frown on his face.

"I'm not lazy."

I sit back down next to him. I pat his shoulder, still laughing. "Of course you're not, Dylan." He rolls his eyes. We all sit down and Jackson and his mate join us, as well as their father.

They sit down too. We all start to eat. I begin to wonder the name of Jackson's mate. "What's your name?" I ask. She was already looking directly at me so she knew I was talking to her.

"Emma."

"Its nice to meet you, I'm Alexis." She smiles and we carry on eating.

"She's shy." Jackson says. "But adorbale." She blushes as he nudges her shoulder.

"Cammy darling, what is yours and Mason's big news?" Their mother asks.

"Well, we thought to tell the family first." Cammy begins.

"And we're quite happy to be honest." Mason continues.

"Get on with it!" Ollie says, extremely excited.

"We're expecting a pup." Cammy finally says. I squeal and jump up, hugging her.

"Congrats!" Their mother hugs her and Mason too. I go to hug Mason but Dylan growls.. So I don't. Her father looks at her with a stern face. His face then morphs into the hugest smile I've ever seen on his face.