⚜️ Prologue ⚜️

The moon glinted victoriously after defending the dark evil clouds. The smell of blood lingered in the air, corpses of the creatures laid on the ground.

Jiang Fengmian approached Xiao Huo, "My lord, King Wang Jin has demanded for a Peace Treaty among the two kingdoms."

"So at last everything is coming to an end" Xiao Huo remarked.

The imperial doctor, Liu Tingyu rushed to the King with a wide smile, "My lord, you have been blessed with another baby boy"

The birth of the vampire Prince marked the onset of a new peaceful beginning.

" * " * " * " * " * " * " * " * " * " *

"How long are we gonna pretend in front of our parents?" Xiao Zhan enquired, his voice stern.

The other man ignored his presence and maintained his usual silence.

"When will you accept my love? Answer me Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan raised his voice at the younger man. But his eyes glinted with helplessness.

"You are not supposed to raise your voice against me." Wang Yibo retorted, knitting his eyebrows.

"Enough Yibo. You can't claim your authority over me unless you reciprocate my feelings. Moreover I'm sick of this drama. If you don't love me, then I'm gonna reject you as my mate and-"

Before he could finish, Xiao Zhan choked the words and found himself slammed against the wall.

"Watch your filthy mouth blood sucker" Wang Yibo roughly gripped the other's neck, his hands tightening around it. Xiao Zhan struggled in the strong grasp, tears brimming around the corners of his eyes.

"YOU ARE MY MATE!" Wang Yibo growled. He leaned forward, their faces dangerously close.

"BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE MY LOVE."

" * " * " * " * " * " * " * " * " * "  *

"Feiyu, will you please hear me out?" Wang Yunxi . The Vampire Prince lifted his gaze and met with the raven eyes.

"Now that we are into this together, let's accept each other and move ahead with our lives."

"Accept each other?" Xiao Feiyu chuckled wickedly. "You are hilarious Prince Yunxi." He mocked the elder.

Soon the chuckles died and his face turned sour, eyes charging with hatred. He got up on his feet and looked straight at the werewolf Prince.

"I'll never acknowledge you as my mate."

Wang Yunxi's blood turned cold. A sudden pang pricked his heart but he composed himself. But his eyelashes quivered.

"I don't need a mate like you, let alone a werewolf. But that's fine. I'll find a replacement though it's not destined." Xiao Feiyu remarked with an awful smirk.

"I won't burden you but think of our family. Now it's your responsibility to administer the Clan. We need to work with efficiency. It won't be possible unless we stand united." Wang Yunxi reasoned.

Xiao Feiyu clenched his fist and frowned lightly, "I never asked for your aristocratic lessons. I may be the youngest but that doesn't mean I'm weak." Anger flared through his body.

"I've never looked down on you. I'm just reminding you. Just stop acting on impulse. Think of the consequences of your action or else the weight of guilt will burden your mind." Wang Yunxi sighed internally.

"Enough of your nonsense. You are so irking and I can't tolerate you." Xiao Feiyu groaned in distress and banged the door shut before walking out of the room. Little did he realize the plight of the helpless soul inside.

" * " * " * " * " * " * " * " * " *

Far away in a dilapidated building, a restless soul lived, lurking like a shadow.

"I lost my everything. My parents. My clan. My identity. All because of them." A voice mumbled, breaking the lingering silence.

"I'll play havoc on the earth and avenge my losses"

Stay tuned lovely readers!!

The book will be released in Summer.
Stay safe❣️