⚜️Chapter 10⚜️

|| Warning: This chapter contains violence, gore and mild sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised. ||

HAPPY READING❣️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XIAO MANSION
=============

Xiao Zhan knew basically nothing about motorcycles. He did know they're fast and scary and that he had definitely never been on one before, and he can't say he has any desire to change that. He never had the inclination to watch a motorcycle race before, yet here he was at two in the morning, propped up in his bed with the lights off with a laptop in his lap, doing exactly the same. His heart leaped into his throat every time Wang Yibo went into a corner, his knee coming within millimeters of the pavement as his bike tilted at a terrifying, impossible angle, Xiao Zhan holding his breath every time until the bike rights itself again. He didn't understand a lot of the commentary, but he could tell Yibo was amazingly good at this, that he was breaking records and winning titles out from under men who have been doing this for decades. And now he knew why his mother was so hyped up about Tracer 85.

Wang Yibo was so talented and equally passionate about the sport, with his charisma and stamina keeping up with his passion. He was not a human, after all. And for an Alpha wolf, Wang Yibo is unfairly, undisputedly handsome. Xiao Zhan scrolled through different videos on his previous races, watching Wang Yibo's development throughout the last seven years. He recalled the time he sat next to his mother while watching ARRC with an absolutely uninterested face a few years back. Little did he know that the boy in the racing suit was none other than his destined mate.

"I still can't figure out why I'm fated with a young Alpha mate?" Xiao Zhan mumbled, closing the laptop with a sigh and fell back on his large bed. His head was muddled with the thoughts of Wang Yibo and his newly acknowledged feelings were not making it easier for him to dispel it either.

On the other hand, a movie buzzed in the background on the television, the dialogue muted and subtitles scrolling across the bottom of the screen. Xiao FeiYu grabbed the remote from the nightstand beside his bed, giving the movie on the TV an uninterested glance before turning it off.

"Why don't you kneel before me?"

"You're quite untamable, but I can surely subjugate you."

"You're my mate. I shall claim my ownership."

"Now why don't you serve your Alpha in bed, Vampire boy?"

Xiao FeiYu growled in resentment as the words of the drunken Alpha reverberated in his ears. He lowered his head in frustration, his hairs shadowing his eyes. The drunken encounter with Wang YunXi had left him restless and insecure. Despite him being the youngest in their family, Xiao FeiYu had always experienced a sense of power and respect from everyone. Naturally, the mere thought of Wang YunXi outshining him tarnished his inflated ego. Even if he was two decades older than him, Xiao FeiYu would never let the other man control him, let alone be submissive.

"It should be the other way around. I must keep him in check."

The next morning, Xiao Zhan greeted his parents warmly and joined them for breakfast.

"Zhan, we’re leaving for the Annual Conference." Xiao Huo announced while sipping the tea.

"I'm aware, Dad but I've other plans." Xiao Zhan said apologetically.