⚜ Chapter 1 ⚜

Chapter one is here as we promised!

Pls shower this book with comments. We are really anxious🙏

Happy Reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

120 Years Ago ( 2225 )
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The septic smell of death hung over the moor. It was a battle of head-clasping horror between the Vampires and Werewoves. All around was nothing but a whirlwind of disorder and violence, a blur of color and vicious motion. The combat was bloody and aggressive in all the worst ways.

"The Phoenix Clan have fallen!" Someone shrieked.

The creatures were snarling and squealing as the ground became greasy with gore while some were sobbing and snivelling with fear.

In the Xiao Mansion, Jiang Fengmian approached Xiao Huo,"King Wang Jin has arrived."

The Vampire Patriarch gestured to his subordinate, his eyes cold and unswerving.

"My lord, He has demanded for a Peace Treaty among the two entities."

The Alpha King strided into the room with a dignified look. He stood face to face with the other man proudly, "I presumably say that ... we will negotiate a peace treaty."

"I would rather imagine it to be a simple document."

"The war has brought infinite loss to both the entities along with unbearable grief. So it's high time that we join hands for a peaceful tomorrow."

"I guess we shall affirm that the hostilities have ended." Xiao Huo looked stern though his lips curled into a faint smile.

The Alpha male nodded in assurance, "Let's welcome our bright future with a hand shake."

The two men shook hands with an assertive smile. The imperial doctor, Liu Tingyu, rushed to the King with a wide smile, "My lord, you have been blessed with another baby boy."

The lady handed the baby to the King.

Wang Jin took a step forward and patted the baby's head gently, "May the little Prince be righteous and resolute and bring laurence to his family."

The moon glinted victoriously after defending the dark evil clouds. The smell of blood lingered in the air, corpses of the creatures laid on the ground.

A thundering siren echoed across the moor.

"The war has officially ended. The two entities have united for a harmonious future. And thereby announces that any forms of unnecessary violence and disputes among the two will be death penalty.

The birth of the vampire Prince, thus, marked the onset of a new peaceful beginning.

' * ' * ' * ' * ' * ' * ' * ' * ' * ' * '

PRESENT ( 2345 )
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WANG MANSION
===============