63

"Jeonghan!Dino" Jungkook's mouth agape, he looked at the two curiously.

"Hyung" Dino answered and hugged the boy infront of him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked still curious, he went to Jeonghan and gave a little a hug before letting them both in.

"Dino-ssi!" Chaeyoung has her face with wide eyes, wide mouth as she saw Dino. Dino who was not surprised at all went to her and gave her a big hug like they know each other for years now.

They were cut off when Jihho stepper in hands on her hips "Ya!Whats going on?" She asked eyeing them both.

"Dino is---"

"Didn't she tell you?" Dino uttered as he pointed them all "It's been years since I started hitting on her" He sighed. All of them gasped in shock.

"W-What?How?" Nayeon stuttered as she looked at them both with her furrowed brows.

"Wait" Momo said as she turned to Jeonghan who's now beside Jeongyeon. Momo pointed at him "How about that guy?" They all turned to Jeonghan

"Me?" Jeonghan pointed at himself "Didn't she tell you too" He pointed at Jeongyeon. Everyone shakes their head sideways.

"I've been comforring her since your arguments I've been beside her. Why do you think she got the courage to come and talk to you. That's because I've been telling her you love her and you'll forgive her." Jeonghan said staring at Jeongyeon with love.

Jeonghan has been beside Jeongyeon they met at Han River. That time Jeongyeon walk out from them crying her heart out, then Jeonghan saw her. He let her on his place for awhile comforting her until her heart softens to him, she didn't know she's beginning to like the boy. But what she didn't know is that Jeonghan likes her even before she didn't know that his eyes never waste the time he sees her.

"Jeonghan and I have been great we've been dating for some time now" Jeongyeon smiled and looked at the boy beside him.

"Woah!Im so happy for you guys" Sana said and hugged Jeongyeon.

"Everyone here is a couple now I think?" Nayeon said with a playful smile on her face.

Yoongi snakes his hand around her shoulders. "Your too loud. Let's eat" He said and pinched her nose. Nayeon squirms and glared at him.

Everyone went into the dining room to eat and celebrate for a little reunion of the girls.

----

"Mina-ssi" Jin turned to Mina. He put her palm on her lap. "Can i talk you for a moment?"

Mina just smiled and nodded for an answer. Both stood up and went to the the balcony.

They both looked at the sky, looking up to the stars.

Jin turned to her "Minari, i know it's been tough for you girls to understand each other" Mina hummed for an answer, still looking at the stars "I'm sorry if i have not been beside you that time" He said and looked down that caught Mina's attention

Mina hold his shoulders and force him to look at her. "What are you saying?" She scowled "Your busy and I understand that, i don't want to be a clingy gf and of course this is my group's problem we're the one's who need to fix it"

"But--"

"No buts, you've been the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I love you and I understand you. Your existence is enough for me" She smiled reassuring him.

Jin smiled back at her. Suddenly his hands descends on her waist behind her back hugging her tight. Mina just giggled and hugged her bf back.

-----