9

Author POV

They went back to their rooms until the teacher called for them

They approach the teacher and ask what are they doing there(Lets say the teacher is Mrs.Jung)

Mrs.Jung:Idols you'll be leaving tomorrow your ent. Told us..
Eunha:What's the reason Mrs. Jung??
Mrs.Jung:I dont know you'll know it tomorrow so pack now okay??
Idol:Yes mrs.!

They went back to their rooms and pack they ate dinner and after that they drift to sleep.

The next morning....

They did their routine and get ready for the ride to go back to their entertainment and ask for the reasons why they suddenly called for them!

As the time went by they arrived to the front of their entertainment and went to look for the CEO!

Nayeon POV

We wave goodbye to the other groups as we arrived to our bldg. Entertainment we went to look for the CEO and ask for the sudden call and we were with Got7

We at the office of the CEO and knock..

JYP:Come in!

We bowed to him and told us to sit down

JYP:Guys we called your teacher to tell that I called you because your going to transfer school where all Idols are there I mean not all so that there will be sasaeng fans attack you.Alright??
Us:Ne pd nim
Jyp:And Twice?
Twice:Ne~ pd nim??
Jyp:You have new members is that okay?

We went excited cause we will have another members..

Jyp:There will be 5 members that will add okay??
Twice:5 members!!!
Jyp:Yes and you'll meet them tomorrow..You may go now..
Jyp:And pack now cause your moving tomorrow to a bigger dorm.Alright!!
Twice:Yes pd nim!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That was short just watch out for the next part okayyy gudby!!!