5

Dahyun POV

Sana:Oppa why are you looking at Dubu??Do you somehow like her??...

I choke a little and Tzuyu give a water..

Dahyun:Unnie are you cra-

Taehyung:Yeah a little...

We look at him and i look at Sana unnie whos hurt..

Dahyun:Nice Joke oppa

Taehyung:I mean it Duburie..

He said pinching my cheeks..i just smile at him and glance at Sana unnie whos smiling but deep inside shes hurt..

Sana POV

Taehyungs confession hurt my chest so much cause i think he likes me when since that incident happen cause he was caring but that what he is caring for everyone not just me...
I just fake smile at them and i can sense Dubu glancing at me because she knows that im hurt even the other Twice member are gancing at me but im not angry to Dubu cause its Taehyungs feelings not hers..
After we ate we went to our classroom and the teacher is not there so were early to come and Taehyung sit beside me and i can sense that SinB is talking to him so i just nap...

I tapped Taehyungs shoulder and he turned towards me

Taehyung:What is it?

Sana:Why did you like Dahyun!!!Why not me cant you notice how i blush so hard towards you and your just notice my best friend!!!Dont you know that!!!I like you since the incident happen Kim Taehyung!!!
Taehyung:•..........•

I woke up as i realize that it was a dream...

Omg what if that happens....no he will hate me forever..Just i was spacing out that teacher came in..

Teacher:Class we have a field trip Next week for 2 weeks so pack your things now cause we will go Tomorrow Monday be sure to be here 8:00 sharp okay..Oh and i forgot Class 1-2 is coming....!!i know they are new students especially idols but i know you will get along with each other

Class 1-2 is coming isnt that Dahyun and Tzuyu's class...okay

Teacher:So class dismiss

Dahyun POV

Teacher:Class we have a field trip Next week for 2 weeks so pack your things now cause we will go Tomorrow Monday be sure to be here 8:00 sharp okay..Oh and i forgot Class 1-1 is coming...Dismiss!!!!

Dahyun:Tzuyu do you know where will be going??

Tzuyu:I dont even know Unnie maybe in the forest cause its History

Dahyun:Were not in History we are in Homeroom Guidance...pabo!! Your not listening cause your listening to Jungkook!

Tzuyu:Unnie they might hear you!!

Dahyun:See you like him...

She lower her head and blush hard and then she looks at me with a serious face and i confusingly stare at her...

Tzuyu:Unnie do you like Taehyung oppa??.

I widened muy eyes cause of what i heard

Dahyun:Maknae.idk.

After we realised that were the only person here so we get out and found Our Unnies in the halleay leaning in my locker so we went to them...

Nayeon:What took you so long.???

Dahyun:Lets just go im sleepy

Sana:Sleepyhead!!

They burst out launghing as i was dumbfounded standing infront of them so i walk away...
Until i bump to someone as i look up i saw....