16

before you start sorry for not updating and for my bad grammar and spelling😂.

Their classes were done and Sana is till sulking at Taehyung but he doesnt know why.

The boys and the girls went back to their dorm until their manager tell them to get ready for their meeting with Bangtan some were excited but the other ones are tired while Nayeon is so much excited in meeting Suga again.

While the boys are waiting at the office Jimin noticed Taehyung so down so he went to accompany him.

Jimin:Tae what happened to you?

Taehyung:Sana won't talk to me

Jimin:Why?

Taehyung:I don't know

Jimin:When?

Taehyung:This morning

Jimin:Then fixed that later.

The boys are patiently waiting for the girls to come and have their meeting....

On the other hand Twice has arrived at the building going to the office where theyre meeting the boys.Jihyo opened the door and greet the people whose in the office.

Twice:One in a million!Annyeonhasaeyo Twice imnida!

BTS:Dul set!Bang Tan annyeonhasaeyo Bangtan Seonyeondan imnida

Director:Okay you may sit let's talk about your team.

Director:So who's with Namjoon?

Jihyo raised her hand.

Director:---explains----

Director:Jin and??

Jin:Mina!

Director:-----explains-----

Nayeon:That's sad

Director:Who's with Hobi and Jimin?

Tzuyu:Direc--- ouchhh

Director:Whats that?Why is there a bandage in your hand?

Tzuyu:I hurt myself and I can't barely walk but I'm fine!

Director:Instead if partnering this two why can't you be with Jk since you will be his hospital crush-----explains----

The director explains everything to what will they do after that they went to eat something outside the building....

Momo:I really wanted to be in the drama!

Nayeon:But you weren't picked by the director

Dahyun:I suck at dancing

Momo:I'll teach you Dubs

Jimin:But I'll be the one to teach her says the director.

Momo:Fine!

They arrived at a restaurant and ordered ramyeon.

Tzuyu:I can't eat!

Jk:Say ahh

others:Uwuuu

Tzuyu:stop don't put malice on it.

Dahyun:Ah this girl

Jimin:Did you ever had a relationship with someone??

Dahyun:Nope

Jimin:Whats your ideal type??

Dahyun:There's too many...but someone who's dependable like a father; Someone nice to his parents; Someone who loves me a lot...

I love you a lot dubsss

Dahyun:You?

Jimin: is a nice and cute girl who is smaller than me

While Jimin is stating that he's looking at Dahyun like he's describing her.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

guys I'm sorry for not updating but I will sometimes if I update tomorrow that will be good....

thanks for the 4k❤