Yandere Emperor

TW! Yandere Behavior! Gore! Forced Relationship! Victim Blaming! Implied Non-Con! Toxic Relationship!

Why was she on the altar next to him?

Next to the monster that massacred her family and her burned her country to the ground. Enslaving her people. She loathed him, she loathed him so much she wished he suffered a fate ten times worse than her own.

Yet it seems the gods turned their backs on her, laughing cruelly at what they probably saw as a game.

Just looking at the man next to her as he basked in the attention, feeling as if he was on top of the world. She wanted to strangle him right then and there, just looking at him made her feel disgusted.

Why? Why, why why why why?

"All hail his majesty the emperor of the great empire and her majesty the empress!"

The peoples cheers echoed through the Temple, the same one he burned to the ground, the same one that was echoing with the screams of the victims running away from his grasp just a few months ago.

"You must hate this." [name] looked to her right to see his face, utter disgust filling her.

"Why did his highness go through with it if you knew I hated it so much."

A grin appearing on his pale features.

"I chose it precisely because I knew you would hate it, my dear empress."

[name]'s expression darkened as she tried her best not to scowl at him.

"The screams you head that day, they must still be echoing through your mind, you must want to kill me." He chuckled.

"But you must remember, this was all your fault, my dear."

"If only you hadn't been so selfish and had thought about your kingdom as well when you rejected me."

"Now look where we are, all those people, they died for you, they died so you wouldn't have to marry me yet here we are."

Right. It was her fault, she was the one at fault, the reason her people were suffering right now, it was all because of her, because of their selfish princess.

She still remembers the sight of her fathers head rolling on the floor in front of her as that man smiled, taunting her just like he is right now.

The sight of her own people looking at her in contempt when she tried to refuse him once again.

Had she complied peacefully all of this wouldn't have happened, if she knew she would end up like this either way she would've accepted from the start.

[name] tried her best not to break down in tears throughout the rest of the ceremony.

All the way till the end, only when she was in the safety of their room was she able to finally give in to her emotions and scream and sob to her heart's desire, knowing that man was watching her, enjoying every moment of it.

Did he did not torture her enough?

What more did he want?

She no longer had anything more to offer him, she had lost her dignity and had betrayed her own father by marrying the same man who laughed while ripping him apart with his sword.

What more did she have left?

Her questions were soon answered as he took those things one by one from her.

First, her body and then her mind, leaving nothing behind, like a hungry beast he devoured her whole until she was finally left with nothing until everything around her belonged to him.

From the food she ate or the clothes she wore to her very body and soul.

It was all his.