Yandere Husband

TW! Manipulation! Yandere behaviour! Gaslighting! Forced Relationship!

[name] [lastname] felt like the luckiest woman on earth the moment she saw Jun's kneeling figure in front of her.

The small velvet box in his hands, revealing an elegantly designed ring with a small gem in the middle, neither too simple nor to excessive, just like she liked it.

Her already glassy [eye colour] eyes letting all her tears out the moment he said those words.

"Will you marry me [name]?"

The female just stood there for a few seconds, trying to muster a propper response as onlookers cheered them on.

"Of course I'll marry you." She mumbled before hugging him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she tried to stop crying.

But of course, that was then, right now she found herself sitting in front of him, with divorce papers in her hands.

"Jun, let's end this." A bitter expression dressing her features, the long nights pondering over her decision showing on her face in the form of those eye bags and the pain this decision caused her manifesting itself in the form of glossy eyes, threatening to burst out in tears at any moment.

"End this?" The male in front of her asked, knitting his brows.

"Don't try to act confused! You know what I mean, I want to divorce!" She exclaimed.

"Why?"

"I can't take this anymore, will you sign peacefully or not?" She demanded, shoving the papers and pen on the table towards him.

The male simply glanced at them before shoving them back at her.

"[name], I have no intention of signing this, nor do I intend to divorce you." He bluntly said, glaring slightly at his wife.

"Well, I do-!"

"No, you don't." He interrupted.

"You have no right to decide for me!" She shouted, throwing the familiar ring at him.

That was the last straw. Jun picked up the ring and got up, approaching the [hair colour] female sitting opposite to him.

"You're my wife, [name]. Of course, I know what's right for you." He took her right hand in his own and placed the golden band back on her finger, where it used to be, where it should be.

"And I also know that acting out like this won't do you any good." Jun moved her stray locks of hair to the side, softly kissing her on the forehead.

"Now why don't I prepare some nice tea for you, to calm down, yeah?"

"But-." She tried to protest but was only stopped as the male hugged her, burying his head in the crook of her neck, basking in her warmth.

"Don't worry, I'll pretend like this never happened, okay?"