Yandere Pantalone

Trigger Warning! Yandere Behavior! Forced Relationship!

It's no secret that Pantalone's upbringing was not ideal. All he had ever known as a child were the cold hard streets of the nation he today so loyally served. He had known nothing but darkness. In contrast, you were a child surrounded by nothing but warmth and love. For you two to have met, it was nothing but mere coincidence, one that led to an ill-fated relationship that spat on the idea of love.
In those dull streets you shone brightly. Perhaps that's when he started to think, that maybe he too could dare to dream, to want to grasp higher and higher even if just barely, all to bask in that light for just a moment longer.
And yet, after achieving wealth beyond anything he could've thought of in the past, he still watched as you happily took the arms of another man, as you smiled at him, surrounded again by warmth and love. Just as distant as that cold winter afternoon all those years ago.

That's when he realized, as he saw the vision dangling from your partner's hip, someone that not even the gods acknowledged—someone like him, could never receive your love, never be worthy to bask in your warmth. The more he watched, the more he despised the sight of it, of your elated face and acts of affection towards that man. He abhorred.

The Regrator is someone whose greed runs deeper than the abyss itself. If he can take something then why shouldn't he? Your lover isn't that hard to subdue, for someone chosen by the gods, he lost his will to fight embarrassingly fast.

Even if he can never have your love, to feel the warmth you'd shower others in, even if you curse him until your last breaths, it's fine. He has you, that'll suffice for now but he can't help but get greedier as time passes...