Yandere Sugar Daddy

I've been holding off writing stuff I like cuz it wouldn't be liked as much compared to Genshin content but honestly fck it
The idea may be a bit cringe but it was hot in my head

Trigger Warning! Unedited! Yandere Behavior! Implied Murder! Manipulation!

So anyway, a yan sugar daddy with manipulative absolute trash s/o.
He knows your true nature, he knows that if he were to try anything that you'd have three or four men, equally as rich to catch you, to replace him. But he just can't help it, he likes the compliments you give him, how much you say you love him after he gives you another expensive bag or piece of jewelry.

He knows you aren't a good person, of how you harassed a woman simply because she wore a dress similar to yours and how you poured a bottle of wine all over her. You're cruel and selfish but honestly, he's no saint either. He's thought of doing unspeakable things to you so often he's lost count and if you so much as asked, he'd be willing to drown that woman in a vineyards worth of that very wine.

You're selfish but he's worse, much worse and despite your relationship, he couldn't help but want more, even if he has to cross every boundary you set to gain it. So he nurtures you into the perfect villainess, he lets you—encourages you— to do as you please. You want that attendant that you thought looked prettier than you fired? Of course. That girl that talked behind your back? Gone. He'll bring her entire family to ruin if you ask to. He'll make sure you never see then again.

He gives you a sense of security, makes you think he's just some rich fool stupidly in love, which isn't really far off from the truth, he supposes. And in doing so, you start to get more daring. He'd need both his hands to count how many times you've been sighted on a rendezvous with one of your lovers. And while he's wanted nothing more than to drag you away from them right then and there, he finds comfort in the fact that you don't seem to question it when they cut contact with you and seemingly disappear off the face of the earth.

You're cruel, yes, but you're only human and when you do realize what you've caused, that your actions had consequences. It breaks you, the thought that you lived with such a monster, that you unknowingly caused the death of so many people. Suddenly you're so much easier to handle. Quieter, yes, but he doesn't mind, you can consider it a punishment of sorts for everything you've done. It's not like he minds. As long as he has you, does it really matter what state you're in?

If you're a villainess then he's the devil himself.