How it all started..

Hello Readers!

Happy Happy Hearts Days! I hope you enjoy this update. I will try my best to publish an update for W7D tomorrow. (I mean my tomorrow)

Thank you for not getting tired of reading my works (to those who's been here with me since the beginning)

My Paigey!, Amira, Cat, May!, Mamita Yzabelle, my new bibi Chai, Missy and Cool Low Bear(MayDon)- also Ms. Bea and MitzNaval! Happy Valentines day my loves!

To those who are new, thank you for reading! ...

Stefan's POV:

I landed quite earlier than expected so I was able to grab a cup of coffee before leaving the airport. It has been awhile since the last time I was here. Grae's been back for quite sometime now. I told him about my plans of building my own hotel chain- the last time we spoke and he found it funny that I'll be competing with my family's biggest business. Our family's known for the Van Hauten's chain of hotels, we have branches all around the country and abroad. But knowing my parents and how much they love it when we initiate on these matters they didn't really give a fuck. Another reason why I'm here is because of Molly, she's been bugging me for help, so I thought I'd take this chance to finally start with the hotel. And as for me I don't waste time so I'll be meeting up with the Benson's straight from the airport. They are going to be one of my biggest investors. I've already known them for a long time. They've already partnered up with my parents in some of their businesses in the past.

It was a pretty fast drive from the airport to our meeting place. I even got there first, so I spent my time answering emails while waiting for them.

Miranda: "Good evening Stefan, it has been awhile-"

She was supposed to go in for a hug, but I offered a handshake instead. We'll be business partners not friends.

Simon: "Good to have you back-"

Stefan: "Well let's start, shall we?"

I have discussed my ideas and they both agreed to everything.

Stefan: "Well that was easy- this is great though, cause it means we could start fast."

Simon: "Although, we have one condition-"

Stefan: "And that is?"

Simon: "We're ready to invest- no problems with all the details, but me and Miranda are quite filled with other responsibilities from our other businesses. That's why we'd like to put in our *apo* Riley as your main businesses partner."

That doesn't sound bad, at least I won't have to deal with these old couple. I just hope that he's an easy guy.

Stefan: "I don't see any problem with that-"

Miranda: "See- the problem is, this is going to be Riley's first time-"

Stefan: "Handling a big investment? Project? No problem- I can guide him, if you allow me to- of course."

Miranda: "It's her first time with everything- like, everything."

Stefan: "Her?"

Riley: "I'm here! Sorry sorry late ako! Muntik kasing may maka sagi sakin e, ang hirap pa hanapin nitong building na to-"