CHAPTER ONE !

You started your day at PK Academy like any other

You started your day at PK Academy like any other. You walked to school with your friends Saiki, Kaidou and Nendou, listening to them bicker like every morning. Waving them goodbye, you went to sit in the seat in front of your best friend Mikoto Aiura. The moment of peace that followed as you walked away from the trio was short lived as Aiura let out an excited shriek at the sight of you.

"Girl, you have to let me read your fortune! I haven't looked at yours in ages," she pleaded.

You raised an eyebrow, turning your seat around so that you were facing her desk, "Why today?" you questioned.

Aiura shrugged, "I just looked at you and it felt right."

You sat back and allowed the girl to perform whatever bizarre ritual she could come up with that would 'inspire' her. Afterwards, you watched as she gazed into her bedazzled crystal ball only to jolt her head back and gasp, cupping her hands over her mouth. Your first instinct was to look inside the ball, even though you knew you couldn't see what Aiura saw. Your psychic abilities were more telekinetic based rather than being an oracle.

Saiki had forbid you from publicly showcasing your powers when you had found out he was a psychic when the two of you were young. He argued that it helped him keep his own powers a secret, to draw less attention to himself. Not that you minded, you would rather people liked you for your personality rather than your powers or sex appeal. Hence why you were 17 and yet to have a proper boyfriend.

"You're gonna have some excitement in the future, Y/n," Aiura smirked, leaning her elbows against her desk and resting her chin on her interlinked hands.

You already knew what she meant by 'excitement' considering she was your best friend. None of the other girls liked to talk about it. Especially not the perfect, innocent Teruhashi. It was sex. She meant sex. Crossing your arms over your chest, you sat back in your seat again, wondering the significance of Aiura's reading. "Well, that's nothing new. I do it every week."

Aiura shook her head, her cheeks rising as her grin widened, "No, I mean the same person. Multiple times."

Aiura laughed at the sight of your nose scrunching up in confusion, the melody attracting the eyes of your fellow classmates.

"That's impossible," you said, lowering your voice, "I have a rule, and I stick with it."

Your rule was that you only hooked up with a person once. And none of them went to your school, the boys there weren't up to your standards. It was easier that way, less feelings involved.

Maybe it's the boy I'm seeing tonight... You thought to yourself. He didn't seem all that mind-blowing when I bumped into him in town the other night. I might as well give him a chance, though, if he's good enough to break my rule. I guess time will tell... I hope Saiki isn't reading my mind right now.

Before the two of you could continue your conversation, the door opened to reveal your teacher. "Okay kids, take your seats. Before we begin let me introduce our new transfer student; Metori Saiko," she announced.

As she walked, a red carpet unrolled itself from the doorway behind her. Everyone's attention was on the silver haired boy who walked through. Despite the fact that he was holding stacks of money, you could already tell he was rich. His hair was neatly kept and shaved at the sides. His skin was flawless, accompanied by a gold earring. He was average height but he still found a way to look down on you all. You could admit that he was attractive, but you were already turned off by his attitude. The boy screamed arrogance and privilege. He never had to work a day in his life. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, already bored with the new transfer student. Although, no matter how much you tried, you couldn't seem to tear your eyes away. 

"Yes, I'm the Metori Saiko," Saiko continued, "And let's get something straight, I'm not here to befriend peasants so know your place when you speak to me."

Somehow, he's worse than I thought he would be. He had the audacity to call us peasants as if he's not automatically the weakest link in the room because of how much he obviously relies on money to get what he wants.

Your teacher tried to assign Saiko an empty seat, but he was already arguing and claiming Takahashi's seat as his own.

"Don't act all high and mighty just 'cause you're rich!" Takahashi yelled in anger at being insulted.

"Whose acting? I am high and mighty," Saiko retorted.

At that point, Takahashi had gotten up out of his seat and was rushing towards the transfer student. With a flick of his wrist, Saiko produced a wad of cash from his pocket and shut Takahashi up instantly, he had even gotten him to call him Mr Saiko. Pathetic.

Saiko strutted to sit down in his new seat behind Kuboyasu, who turned around to question what the rich kid was even doing at PK Academy in the first place. That was what you were curious about, too. Why would a boy as rich as him want to transfer here?

"It's a fair question," Saiko acknowledged, "Ordinarily I would never step foot in such a filthy school but I have a good reason."

This better be good...

Authors Note!

Hi Guys. Sorry for the shitty writing in this chapter. I kinda just wanted to get Saiko's introduction over and done with which will be this chapter and the next. It doesn't really matter, though, considering I published the first three chapters at the same time so there's more to the story for people to read. Also, in the middle of writing this, I forgot that Aiura transferred after Saiko but if I correct that then I'd have to get rid of most of the chapter so just pretend that she's been there for a while.

</3