CHAPTER THREE !

WARNING!sexual content

WARNING!
sexual content

You knew this didn't mean anything. You knew you were nothing but a second choice, a mere distraction from Teruhashi, just like always. Saiko was no different. He had made that abundantly clear in the bathroom earlier that day. He was a self-centred asshole and whenever you thought of him, you were filled with hatred but as cheesy as it sounds, his lips were addicting. One kiss caused your mind to blank, his body felt too good against yours for you to fight the urge to continue kissing him. Before you knew it, you were at this mansion.

With his hand gripped tightly in yours, Saiko dragged you through the ground floor of his mansion and to the elevator, not giving you any time to admire your surroundings. As soon as the doors closed and the staff were out of sight, although they probably would've worked out what was going on from your dishevelled hair, Saiko's hands snaked around your waist and brought you closer. He pulled you into another sloppy, needy kiss like in his limo.

You ran your hands through his silver hair and tugged on it slightly. His hands gripped your hips, signalling for you to jump and wrap your legs around his waist. The elevator doors opened with a ding, and Saiko's teeth sunk into your bottom lip. He lead the two of you to the nearest bedroom, gently lowering you onto the king sized bed without breaking the kiss. You unbuttoned his shirt, your hands running along the solid muscles of the boy's chest before you slid the shirt off his shoulders and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Is this your room?" You asked breathlessly, barely able to finish your sentence before Saiko pressed your lips together again.

Saiko pulled away, offering you a momentary look of disgust as he threw his shirt to the side, "Of course not. I'd never let a commoner into my private bedroom," he muttered, drawing you into another quick kiss.

Yeah, but you'll take one home to your mansion to make out with her, though...

His hands reached for your shirt, swiftly unbuttoning it and threw it in the same direction as his own. You arched your back, reaching behind to unclip your bra. You let it fall from your shoulders. Saiko bit his bottom lip, his eyes flittering around the top half of your body. He brought his hands up and gently massaged your nipples, before sliding his hands down your stomach to then pull your skirt down your legs. You were left in nothing but your underwear, while he still had his pants on.

Saiko gripped your hips before turning around so that you straddled him instead. He tilted his head to kiss you before pulling away with a prideful smirk,

"Well? Aren't you going to take them off?" he asked suggestively, his eyes darting down to his pants before locking with yours again.

It didn't take you long to yank them off, adding them to the pile of discarded clothing. You took the rich boy's hands and pinned them above his head. As you kissed him, Saiko unlinked his hands with yours and used one to slowly push your head down. He used his free hand to pull down the tight material of his boxers and kicked them aside.