CHAPTER FIVE !

WARNING!sexual content

WARNING!
sexual content

The room was filled with the sounds of content hums and moans, the feeling of his nimble fingers rubbing your clit and his cock slowly pounding away, leaving you in a state of bliss. 

You clenched around him, knowing he was getting you close to your finish. Saiko ran his thumb over your bottom lip before slipping it into your mouth for you to suck on. Keeping his thumb between your lips, he sat back up and began to drive quickly into you. The position had his tip rubbing your sweet spot with every movement in and out, you couldn't help but moan around his thumb. Saiko bit his lip as he watched you unravel.

You became wetter and wetter, covering his cock with your sweet release. An arm flew to your head, allowing you to grab at the pillow tightly as your orgasm left you shaking. Saiko pulled his hand away from your  lips and gripped your breasts, pumping himself into your tight walls a few more times before pulling out and angling his cock at your stomach.

Much like every other time the two of you had sex the past month, the pair of you sat in once awkward but now comfortable silence as you got your breath back and rode out the rest of your highs. Of course, you never intended for this thing with Saiko to have lasted this long but you couldn't escape his alluring gaze until you eventually accepted that you were in too deep to back out. Despite your rule that had dictated your actions prior to meeting Metori Saiko. 

Saiko reached over to the bedside table and handed you a red velvet box as you wrapped yourself in the blankets for some modesty. This gesture didn't surprise you considering he did the same the last two times - they were gifts. The last two gifts were jewellery: a pair of pure diamond earrings and a ruby ring. Both of which you were not permitted to return and Saiko assured you that he would find out if you had. You hadn't had the chance to wear them yet, you were still unsure about Saiko's true intentions of these generous gifts.

You opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace.

"It's real diamond, of course," Saiko commented, moving across the bed to sit beside you on the edge. 

You chuckled slightly at the clarification. As if the rich Metori Saiko would settle for any less than pure diamond. You turned your head to face him, smirking, "Of course," you repeated.

The room fell silent once again. Saiko had an uncharacteristically timid look on his face. Just as you were about to question it, he spoke,

"Do you like this one?" He asked, his voice quiet as if he didn't want to admit anything that could be potentially vulnerable, "I've noticed that you are yet to have worn the others and I was wondering if maybe they were not to your tastes."

You sighed, shifting your hair over to one shoulder and handed the necklace to Saiko, silently asking him to help you put it on. His hands were cold as they brushed against the back of your neck. They always were. 

"Saiko, you do know that I'm not in this for the gifts or money right? I made that very clear from the beginning. I do this because I want to, because I enjoy being here and doing this with you. That's all I want. You." 

You finally revealed the reason as to why you were so reluctant to accept anything from Saiko. You were conscious that he still saw you as a prostitute or using him for his money and status - which was the exact opposite of what you wanted. You turned back to face Saiko after you felt his icy hands leave your skin. He looked at you in disbelief, as if he couldn't comprehend that a person would be with him for any other reason besides his money. It made you wonder whether Saiko's life was truly something to envy. 

Saiko gazed into your eyes, as if trying to figure out your true intentions, as if maybe he had missed the joke but all he found was sincerity. Your eyes locked with his as you felt yourself leaning closer in, trying to decipher the inner-workings of Saiko's mind until he sat back abruptly. Saiko straightened up his poster and took a deep breath before shrugging nonchalantly,

"Well, either way it's not like it matters. I have so much money lying around it's practically begging to be spent so whether or not you accept my gifts I will continue to buy them for you."

You offered the boy beside you a warm smile, "I love them. Thank you, Saiko."

Saiko nodded once before getting up to gather his clothes that were torn off and thrown across the room in a sloppy pile. You mirrored his actions before heading towards the shower of one of the many guest bedrooms which Saiko had already said you were entitled to use whenever you visited his mansion.

You looked over your shoulder at Saiko, his silver hair dishevelled and sticking up in places as a result of your hands constantly running through his hair. You admired him quickly, you always thought he looked much better after sex then he ever did when he presented himself as a put-together rich boy at school. As you admired, all of the puzzle pieces finally slotted themselves into place. The gifts. They were never given out of lack of respect for you, it was the only way Saiko knew how to show affection after years of people always expecting to use him for his overwhelming wealth. It was his love language.  

Author's Note!

I have finally risen from the dead. I'm gonna be honest, this book was originally written as a joke and I didn't expect it to be enjoyed as much as it has. So first I would like to thank everyone for your comments, they have all made me laugh. And secondly, I would just like to clarify something as I've seen a lot of comments about how their relationship has moved quite fast and the smut was introduced so quickly. This is because this is a smut book and it is intentional for the sex to become before the feelings, it's like a semi-slow burn because I don't have the patience to write a SLOW burn. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short (sorry!) chapter because I only get motivated twice a year and this is one of those times.

</3